Virectin is a natural supplement designed to help support male sexual performance. There can be several reasons why a man may feel the need to use an enhancement supplement and, while these issues are often age-related, they can also be due to other factors such as certain health conditions, stress and anxiety.
Unlike prescription formulas that can often cause unpleasant or even harmful side effects, Virectin claims to contain only pure, natural ingredients that work safely with the body, having a cumulative effect for long-lasting results. This allows for spontaneity in the bedroom, improved sexual performance and, ultimately, better intimate relationships.
Who is the Manufacturer of Virectin?
The Virectin supplement is made by a company called Gentopia Laboratories. This manufacturer has a long-standing record of producing high quality, effective supplements for a variety of health and wellness issues. All the products they make are manufactured in government inspected facilities following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
In addition to guaranteeing safety, this also means that every formula produces consistent results, so consumers can rely on time after time.
As stated on the product website, Gentopia Laboratories are committed to their customers and, as such, disclose full information about their formulas and manufacturing processes.
What is Virectin For?
The main purpose of Virectin is to support sexual performance for men of all ages. With a maximum strength formula, it offers a natural alternative to prescribed medications which may have adverse effects on the health of the user.
While one of the main purposes of Virectin is to help the male achieve a hard, long-lasting erection, it has several other effects too: it may help support a stronger sex drive and improve a low libido, help the male last longer in bed by providing more sexual stamina, support stronger, more powerful orgasms and allow the user to give his partner greater sexual pleasure. By supporting levels of male sex hormones that decline with age, Virectin may improve all aspects of male sexual health and function.
Are Virectin’s Ingredients Effective for Male Enhancement?
All health supplements are only as good as their ingredients and it is important to know exactly what is in a formula so it can be accurately assessed.
While some manufacturers hide their ingredients in proprietary formulas, all Virectin’s components are listed and explained in detail on the product website and include:
- Niacin – Research says taking Niacin on a daily basis may help support better erectile functioning, especially in older males who are already experiencing moderate to severe erectile dysfunction. While it is possible to get adequate amounts of Niacin in the diet, men struggling with sexual function issues should ensure they get enough by taking it in a supplement form.
- Selenium – this is a mineral that, in addition to being a potent antioxidant, plays an essential role in the production, size and even swimming strength of sperm. British Journal of Urology research says producing healthy sperm in larger volumes supports good male fertility.
- Avena Sativa – sometimes listed as oat straw, Avena Sativa has numerous benefits, which is why it’s thought of as a general tonic, particularly for male sexual health, increasing desire and supporting hormonal balance. It may also reduce the anxiety that can be present when a sexual function is an issue.
- Tribulus Terrestris – having been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac, Tribulus Terrestris has a long history of use in supporting male sexual health. Aside from providing a boost to the libido, it is thought to help the body make better use of vital male hormones that are essential for optimal sexual and athletic performance according to the research published in the J Hum Kinet.
- L-Arginine – the amino acid L-Arginine is needed by the body in order to produce adequate levels of Nitric Oxide, a substance which allows for the relaxation and widening of blood vessels when sexually aroused. This, in turn, increases the amount of blood flowing to the penis, producing a stronger erection. Studies have shown improvements in the production of nitric oxide with L-Arginine supplementation in individuals with cardiovascular risk factors, such as atherosclerosis. However, Alvarez, et al, Nutr Metab (Lond). 2012 conclude that in healthy individuals, L-Arginine supplementation does not increase nitric oxide production.
- Tongkat Ali – this natural botanical has been widely studied for its use in supporting hormone levels in aging men. According to the Phytother Res. 2014 research, a decline in hormone production can lead to poor muscle mass, low sexual and physical stamina and hair loss, which is why supplementation is vital for the older male.
- Zinc – this mineral is essential for sexual development in men and low levels in adult males can lead to a low sperm count, poor fertility and inadequate levels of sexual hormones.
- Fenugreek – most commonly known as a culinary spice, Fenugreek is thought to have sexual function benefits for men and women. While the exact way it works isn’t known, it is believed that the intake of the spice may support a healthy, strong libido and sexual desire. A research done by Rao, et al published in The Aging Male journal, examined that Fenugreek seed extract may improve sexual function, increased serum testosterone, and reduced symptoms of possible androgen deficiency in healthy middle-aged and older males.
- Macuna Pruriens – sometimes labeled as Velvet Bean, this natural ingredient has been a staple in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It is mostly used to improve focus, lower stress and build stronger muscles, all of which may contribute to better sexual performance.
- Herba Epimedium – while some may know this ingredient better as Horny Goat Weed, it is known to play a significant role in male sexual function. Its active component Icariin helps block a certain enzyme that inhibits the dilation of blood vessels needed to achieve and sustain a hard erection.
- Ginkgo Biloba – while this ingredient is often included in cognitive health supplements, it is also important for male sexual function. Not only does it support proper blood flow to the penile chambers to create a strong erection, but it may be particularly beneficial for men who have poor sexual function as a side effect of taking anti-depressants. Some side effects may include headaches and stomach disturbances.
- Saw Palmetto – this berry extract supports general good sexual health in men but is most well known as being beneficial for older men experiencing an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ashwagandha Root – a herb used to address hormonal imbalance. Findings from early studies published in The American Journal of Men’s Health showed supplementation of ashwagandha root extract overtime increased testosterone levels. Ashwagandha Root is also an adaptogen that is said to lower levels of stress which may cause problems with male sexual performance.
- Maca Root Powder – hailed as a ‘superfood’, Maca Root Powder has numerous health benefits, including supporting a strong libido and improving sexual stamina and recovery times. Supplementation with maca root may reduce antidepressant induced sexual dysfunction and have beneficial effects on libido.
- Cniddium Monnieri – traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac, Cniddium Monnieri is often used to support a healthy reproductive system in addition to building muscle and boosting energy levels.
- Damiana Leaf – this botanical is most often used to support sexual potency and address sexual performance-induced anxiety. Rich in beneficial flavonoids, Damiana Leaf has been popular in many cultures as a potent aphrodisiac.
How Does Virectin Work – Learn the Science
Virectin works on several levels in the male body, addressing the physical aspects of sexual function and the more emotional factors too such as performance anxiety.
When a man experiences problems with achieving and sustaining an erection, it is mainly due to a diminished supply of blood flowing to the penile chambers (the corpora cavernosa).
A strong, hard erection requires an optimal volume of blood and if this is restricted in any way due to poor vasodilation, it simply won’t happen.
Certain ingredients contained in Virectin, such as Niacin and L-Arginine, encourage the relaxation and widening of the blood vessels, allowing more blood into the penis for a rigid, long-lasting erection.
Additionally, the formula contains several ingredients that naturally boost testosterone levels, which is especially important for men as they get older.
As the body’s production of this vital hormone decreases, the male may find that he experiences poor physical stamina, a decline in muscle mass and a general lack of vitality.
While some supplements contain synthetic hormones, which can lead to adverse side effects, the ingredients contained in Virectin raise levels naturally for safe, long-lasting results.
Finally, Virectin addresses the problem of low libido, something that can affect men of all ages. With a blend of natural botanicals that have a long history of use as aphrodisiacs in traditional medicine, Virectin users will experience an increase in sexual desire and drive, making them ready to give and receive sexual pleasure any time, day or night.
- Allows the user to achieve and sustain a strong, rigid erection
- Addresses both the physical and emotional aspects of problematic sexual function
- Encourages the production of male sexual hormones
- Contains several traditional aphrodisiacs for a stronger libido
- Works naturally with no risk of harmful side effects
- It must be taken daily to have a cumulative effect in the system
- It may take several weeks for results to be experienced
- Results may depend on the user’s age and state of general health
- Some side effects may include headaches and stomach disturbances.
- More research needed to determine how synergy of ingredients affects the body.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: What is the Dosage of Virectin?
A: The recommended dosage for Virectin is 3 capsules taken at the same time daily. However, some men find that they get the same results when taking 2 capsules a day, so it is suggested that the consumer starts with 3 and then adjusts the amount accordingly.
Q: How much does Virectin cost?
A: Consumers can purchase Virectin at a discounted price directly from the official product page. They have the option of buying one bottle ($49.46), 4 bottles ($175.84) or 5 bottles ($206.07) which all come with a free digital download about improving sexual performance.
Q: Where to buy Virectin?
A: Consumers can order Virectin directly from the manufacturer via the official website.
Q: What is Virectin return policy?
A: Virectin is backed with a 60-day, 100% money back guarantee.
Q: Will Virectin interact badly with medications?
A: Some of these ingredients may interact with medications. Be advised to check with a physician first if there is any doubt.
Virectin Results and Customer Reviews
The Virectin website features a number of reviews and testimonials from men who have used the product successfully and also from women who have seen the results firsthand in their partners.
The following are examples of what Virectin customers are saying:
“I started using Virectin when I began having problems keeping an erection. I’d never experienced anything like that before and it really bothered me – it was embarrassing and upsetting. Within just 4 weeks of taking Virectin, I noticed a big difference – and I mean big! My erection was better than it had ever been, even when I was younger, and I could tell that my partner was really happy with the results too!” – Jim, Idaho
“Once I hit 50, I just didn’t have the sex drive that I used to. Certain things you expect when you age – gray hair, wrinkles – but not having the desire to have sex? I never thought that would happen! A buddy told me about Virectin and how it only uses natural ingredients – just what I was looking for! I ordered it, started to take it and now I’m happy to say I’m back on track! My libido is through the roof and I’m enjoying the best sex of my life, thanks to Virectin.” – Ken, Las Vegas
“My husband was having issues getting an erection and although I was really patient and understanding, it was having a bad effect on our relationship. He didn’t want to go to a doctor about it but was willing to try a natural supplement. I found Virectin online and now, two months later, things in the bedroom are amazing! Not only is my husband getting huge, hard erections, he has more stamina than ever – he can go for hours without getting tired! Needless to say, our relationship has improved, and we feel closer than ever.” – Maggie, South Carolina
The Bottom Line
Virectin would be a good choice for men who are seeking a natural solution to their sexual function issues. By addressing all aspects of male sexual health, Virectin not only supports the physical process of getting and keeping a hard erection but helps deal with other factors that can affect men such as low libido and declining testosterone production.
While it’s suitable for men of all ages, taking a natural male enhancement supplement like this is particularly good for older men who may also be taking medication for other health conditions and need to be mindful of potential interactions.
Judging from the customer comments, many men like the fact that Virectin allows them to be spontaneous and ready for sex anytime thanks to the cumulative effect of the formula, and that it has also greatly benefited their close relationships.
READ NEXT – Hyper Male Force
2. J Hum Kinet. 2014 Jun 28; 41: 99–105. Published online 2014 Jul 8. doi: 10.2478/hukin-2014-0037 PMCID: PMC4120469 PMID: 25114736 Insights into Supplements with Tribulus Terrestris used by Athletes
3. Phytother Res. 2014 Apr;28(4):544-50. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5017. Epub 2013 Jun 11. Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study.
4. J Reprod Infertil. 2018 Apr-Jun; 19(2): 69–81. PMCID: PMC6010824 PMID: 30009140 Zinc is an Essential Element for Male Fertility: A Review of Zn Roles in Men’s Health, Germination, Sperm Quality, and Fertilization
5. J Sex Med. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2013 Jan 22. Published in final edited form as: J Sex Med. 2010 Apr; 7(4 Pt 1): 1518–1528. Published online 2010 Feb 5. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x PMCID: PMC3551978 NIHMSID: NIHMS431902 PMID: 20141584 Erectogenic and Neurotrophic Effects of Icariin, a Purified Extract of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium spp.) In Vitro and In Vivo
6. J Sex Marital Ther. 1998 Apr-Jun;24(2):139-43. Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
7. Saw Palmetto Extract in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00037154
9. Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age-related symptoms of androgen decrease, increases testosterone levels and improves sexual function in healthy aging males in a double-blind randomised clinical study https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/13685538.2015.1135323
10. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2012; 9: 54. Published online 2012 Jun 12. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-9-54 PMCID: PMC3489573 PMID: 22691607 Acute L-Arginine supplementation does not increase nitric oxide production in healthy subjects
11. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2008 Fall; 14(3): 182–191. Published online 2008 Aug 13. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00052.x PMCID: PMC6494062 PMID: 18801111 A Double‐Blind, Randomized, Pilot Dose‐Finding Study of Maca Root (L. Meyenii) for the Management of SSRI‐Induced Sexual Dysfunction
12. The effect of oral selenium supplementation on human sperm motility. British Journal of Urology https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1998.00683.x
13. Cnidium monnieri. Examine.com https://examine.com/supplements/cnidium-monnieri/
14. Turnera diffusa Wild (Turneraceae) recovers sexual behavior in sexually exhausted males Journal of Ethnopharmacology https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874109001883