Introduction About Somulin
Somulin is a natural supplement that works to help healthy individuals experiencing sleep issues. For most people, this can include problems with being able to fall asleep quickly, inability to stay asleep throughout the night and poor sleep patterns.
According to the manufacturer, it provides an array of botanical extracts that have been clinically proven effective at promoting deep, restful sleep.
In turn, this leaves the user feeling refreshed the next day without the ‘hangover’ effect that can be caused by some synthetic sleep aids.
Who is the Manufacturer of Somulin?
Somulin is made by the company Pharmaxa Labs, a manufacturer with a long track record of producing high quality, natural supplements.
The company provides a very detailed website for Somulin that covers all aspects of the supplement including ingredients, pricing, safety and the money back guarantee.
They state that, just as with all their supplements, Somulin is made using state-of-the-art technology, combining pure ingredients in their optimal concentrations that have undergone extensive testing by their team of top professionals.
Their products are manufactured in a facility that is regularly inspected by the FDA and adheres to all governmental guidelines.
The official Somulin website includes full customer service contact details and, in addition to being committed to making scientifically advanced supplements, Pharmaxa Labs appears to put consumer satisfaction as a top priority.
What is Somulin For?
This product is primarily a sleep aid that promotes consistent, restful sleep for the consumer. Many people are wary of prescribed medications to solve their sleep issues since they contain synthetic ingredients, and may also lead to long-term dependency.
Somulin offers a natural alternative, relying instead on botanical extracts that work synergistically with the body. Together they encourage sleepiness by reducing the time it takes to fall asleep, helping the user stay asleep all night and by improving the quality of the most restorative types of sleep.
In addition to waking up feeling fully rested and refreshed, this improved sleep can have a positive effect on other areas of life, including work and personal relationships.
Why Do People Take Sleep Aids?
Aside from the misery of tossing and turning, difficulty falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep, sleep deprivation can have adverse effects on health.
Feeling chronically fatigued may lead to poor judgment, irritability, increased stress and even weight gain.
The cause of sleeplessness may be situational i.e. due to increased worries and anxiety in daily life, or an indicator of a more serious issue such as an underlying health condition, or the inability to produce an adequate amount of the sleep hormone melatonin.
What are the Key Ingredients of Somulin?
Somulin’s blend of natural extracts is designed to relax the mind and body, preparing both for the deep, restful sleep needed every night.
The ingredients which are included in their recommended, optimal amounts and all disclosed on the product label, include the following:
- Melatonin – this hormone aids in the internal timing of circadian rhythms and regulation of healthy sleep patterns. Current evidence suggests that melatonin may improve insomnia and the effects of jet lag but to a limited extent. If the brain is not producing its own melatonin in adequate amounts, supplementation may be required either on a short or long-term basis, depending on the reason for the deficiency.
- Hops – a common ingredient in beer, hops have a mildly sedating effect that encourages the individual to fall asleep faster. Some studies have shown that it may be beneficial in combination with Valerian root (also included in Somulin), relaxing the body, reducing anxious thoughts and preparing it for deep, restful sleep.
- Valerian Root – as noted above, this natural botanical, which has been used in numerous traditional remedies for multiple health issues, when combined with hops may help by reducing the anxiety that can stop people from falling asleep. Often found in natural stress-relieving supplements, Valerian root also helps to relax tense muscles and may improve levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that has a naturally sedating effect.
- Lavender – this common flower known for its purple hue and pleasing scent, has a calming effect on the mind and body. Lavender soothes the nervous system, promoting sleepiness and making it easier and quicker for the individual to fall asleep once in bed.
- Skullcap – also known for its mood-boosting properties, Skullcap has been used throughout history to reduce anxiety and promote sleep. Its other health benefits include acting as an anti-convulsant, reducing blood pressure and helping prevent panic attacks.
- Lemon Balm – with its natural sedative effects, Lemon Balm relaxes the body and may produce feelings of tranquility in certain individuals. It is particularly effective when used with Valerian Root and has been widely studied for its ability to reduce stress when added to certain foods.
- German Chamomile – often taken in tea form just before bed, the Chamomile flower is well-known for its calming effects. While it can be effectively taken on its own as a tea (or supplement), it is usually more effective when used in combination with other naturally tranquilizing extracts as it is in Somulin.
- Passionflower – this extract can be very beneficial for those individuals who have trouble falling asleep due to a ‘racing mind’ and anxious thoughts. By improving levels of the neurotransmitter GABA, the activity of the brain calms down, making it easier to fall asleep.
- Serotonin brand 5-HTP – a chemical by-product of the protein L-tryptophan, is also produced commercially from seeds of the Griffonia Simplicifolia plant. 5-HTP works in the brain and nervous system to increase the production of serotonin, the chemical most closely associated with feelings of well-being. While this may benefit those experiencing a low mood, higher levels of serotonin may also alleviate sleeping problems by helping to improve the production of melatonin.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Somulin
- According to the manufacturer, it promotes deep, restful sleep without causing next-day grogginess
- The user may be able to fall asleep faster
- The formula may reduce the stress and anxiety that can cause sleeplessness
- It uses extracts that are designed to work well together
- According to the manufacturer, it promotes long-term healthy sleep patterns
- Users must remember to take it within the recommended time before bed
- It may not work as well for people with severe, long-term insomnia
- The long-term benefits will diminish if use is discontinued
- Current research suggests that commonly used over-the-counter sleep aids, such as valerian root, lack concrete clinical evidence that supports the effectiveness and safety in healthy populations
ALSO READ – Zleep Patches Reviews
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: What are the dosage instructions?
A: Somulin should be taken approximately 30-60 minutes before bedtime at a dose of one to two capsules as required. This allows enough time for the ingredients to start taking effect in the system.
Q: How long does it take to work?
A: Due to the nature of the product, Somulin is designed to be fast-acting. However, each individual will experience results differently. While some may find it works within just a few nights, other people may have to wait longer for full benefits. Most consumers will find that Somulin has a positive effect within two weeks of consistent use.
Q: Can it be taken with other medications?
A: Some supplements can interact with other medications or have various side effects. For example, valerian may increase the effects of other sleep aids, and increase the sedative effect of depressants such as alcohol and narcotic medications.
Valerian may also interfere with prescription medications and other dietary supplements such as St.John’s Wort. It is always wise to check with a physician before starting a course of any new supplements, especially if any other health conditions are present, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q: Where to buy Somulin?
A: While consumers may find Somulin for sale on independent retail sites, it is best to purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
By doing so, the consumer can ensure that they get the genuine product offered at the best price and that it is covered by the 60-day refund policy.
Are there any Side effects of using Somulin?
No side effects have been reported in relation to the use of Somulin. However, just because a product is natural doesn’t mean it is automatically safe.
The FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of rules than conventional foods and drugs. Anyone prone to allergic reactions should check the label for potential issues, even though the formula doesn’t contain common allergens.
What is the price? Are there package deals or special offers available?
While one bottle of Somulin can be purchased for $34.97 from iHealth Fulfillment, it is more economical to opt for a larger amount when ordering.
- The Extreme Value pack of 3 bottles costs $104.97.
- The Preferred Package, containing 5 bottles is $174.85.
These two packages are eligible for free shipping, and the manufacturer often offers coupon codes for even further discounts.
Customers can also opt for the Serenity System package, featuring Somulin and Serelax, a natural stress-relieving supplement for a total cost of $69.94.
As far as sleeping aids go there are many options available to you besides the Somulin line of products. Here are just a few examples:
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Natrol Melatonin||$7.47||Pectin, Sodium citrate, Organic tapioca syrup, Organic cane sugar|
|ZZZleepy||$24.26||Melatonin, GABA, 5-HTP|
|Relief Factor Calm||$21.95||Passionflower, Phosphatidylserine|
|Som Sleep||$59.98||GABA, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Metagenics Benesom||34.95||Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
What are people saying about this product?
There are several Somulin success stories shown on the official website, plus others that can be found on independent supplement review sites.
Here are just a few of the positive statements consumers have made about the product:
“I never thought I’d find something that worked so well for me. Sleep problems have troubled me for most of my life and I thought that I’d just have to put up with them. I tried Somulin on the recommendation of a friend and it’s just been amazing. I now fall asleep within minutes of going to bed and, best of all, stay asleep right through until the morning! It’s made a huge difference in my life – thank you!” – Peter, Illinois
“I own a business and stress and worry would keep me up all night. I’d tried prescription sleep aids, but they made me feel groggy the next day which really interfered with my work. It was actually a naturopath that told me about Somulin and I figured I should give it a try especially as it had no ingredients which would cause that awful hungover feeling. I’ve now been taking it for about two months and the results have been incredible. I sleep like a baby and wake up fully refreshed and ready to get to work!” – Tim, Hawaii
“As a shift worker, my sleep patterns are really messed up! Even when I come home exhausted I find it really hard to fall asleep and, as a result, I feel severely fatigued all time which makes me super irritable (just ask my kids!) I decided to buy Somulin as I knew it wouldn’t interact with the medication I’m on and because all the ingredients had been clinically proven. However, I certainly wasn’t expecting it to work quite as well as it does – in just 3 months of taking it, my sleep is back on track and I’m getting a full 8 hours, no matter what time of day my shift ends!” – Elaine, New York
Is There Anything Else You Need to Know About Somulin?
Even though there are no free samples of Somulin available, it does have a 60-day money back guarantee, which allows consumers to try it for a full two months, risk-free.
Additionally, the manufacturer offers fully secure credit card payment processing and they send the product in plain packaging for complete privacy.
They appear to have an easily accessible customer service department available to answer any questions consumers may have before or after purchasing the product.
Lack of sleep can have numerous negative consequences, both physically and mentally, so it’s vital to find an effective and safe solution.
As prescription sleep aids may produce unpleasant, and in rare cases, harmful side effects, using a product such as Somulin can be an appealing natural alternative for consumers. With a maximum strength formula that addresses multiple issues related to poor sleep, Somulin may be used by healthy individuals, whether they have occasional or chronic sleeplessness.
In addition to having a long history of use in traditional sleep remedies, the ingredients contained in the formula have been thoroughly tested and proven effective, according to the manufacturer.
It should also be noted that they may be more powerful when used in combination with one another, as is the case with Somulin. Without having to be concerned about next-day grogginess, consumers can take Somulin as often as they like, in order to get the deep, restful sleep their bodies need.
While there are many advantages to taking herbal supplements like Dream Water and Relaxium Sleep, it is important to note that the available literature has not proven the clinical effectiveness of many natural sleep aids.
It is also important to note that while Somulin is manufactured in a facility regularly inspected by the FDA, dietary supplements are regulated under a different set of rules as conventional foods and prescription drugs.
Therefore, you cannot always be sure what you are getting and whether or not it is safe. The bottom line is to make sure to check the labels carefully and to speak with your physician before starting any new supplement or medication.
 Dietary Supplements | FDA https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/dietary-supplements