Solvaderm is a company who claims they are redefining skin science, offering a wide range of skincare products for people of all ages and skin types.
While the majority of their treatments are for people with mature, aging skin, they also offer products to combat oily skin, blemishes, cellulite, and hyperpigmentation.
Solvaderm has an official online store where all the treatments are sold and which contains background details about the company, their customer service department contact information and a secure online ordering page.
According to their website, all Solvaderm formulas are the result of years of clinical research by leading dermatologists, medical experts, and skincare scientists.
The company is said to select only the best quality natural ingredients sourced from around the world and use the latest innovations in skincare technology to produce their highly effective, cutting edge solutions.
In addition to this, they claim that their products are used internationally by skin care professionals, including cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and estheticians. Solvaderm is based in the USA which is where they manufacture all their products.
Who Should use Solvaderm products?
As noted above,Solvaderm products are designed to have a range of benefits for all skin types and can be used by men and women of all ages.
However, some Solvaderm products, such as Zeroblem, the blemish serum, and Maxatone, the clarifying toner, will be more beneficial for younger consumers who may be more prone to breakouts and overly oily skin, while the anti-aging creams and serums will obviously be more useful to mature consumers who want to reduce hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
However, there are mature adults who still experience breakouts and excess oil and, likewise, there are younger individuals who can use anti-aging products as a proactive approach to preventing lines and wrinkles.
Because all Solvaderm products are hypoallergenic, they can be applied to sensitive skin without causing any kind of irritation, even with prolonged use.
Being free from parabens, sulfates, and potentially harmful chemicals, the Solvaderm brand will likely appeal greatly to consumers who only want to use natural, organic formulas on their skin.
Ingredients – What are the Key Active Ingredients in Solvaderm products?
Each Solvaderm formula contains a blend of natural, medical-grade ingredients that have been specially selected for their unique skincare properties.
Some of the most beneficial key active ingredients contained in the Solvaderm formulas include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – As a potent humectant with the ability to draw moisture from the air and lock it in the skin, Hyaluronic Acid plays a key role in many of the Solvaderm anti-aging creams and serums. Because it retains large quantities of moisture, it provides long-lasting hydration for chronically dry skin and creates a fuller, plumped appearance, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – This nutritious plant-based oil extracted from soybeans not only has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, but helps to keep skin soft and supple. This, in turn, may slow the development of fine lines and deep-set wrinkles as the individual ages.
- Squalane – Several Solvaderm formulas benefit from Squalane’s superior moisturizing properties. Extracted from olives, Squalane has a light, silky texture and is easily absorbed into the skin. In addition to eliminating areas of rough, dry skin, Squalane also has potent antioxidant benefits that fight destructive free radicals and prolong the health of the skin cells.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – While this popular vitamin is known for its immunity-boosting properties, it is equally beneficial for the skin. While helping to promote the production of collagen, which fortifies the skin’s structure and improves elasticity, vitamin C also fades areas of hyperpigmentation, making it an important part of Solvaderm’s skin brightening treatments.
- Glycolic Acid – As one of three fruit acids contained in Solvaderm’s Glowpeel formula, Glycolic Acid supports the resurfacing of skin dulled by dead skin cells and encourages rapid cellular turnover. The result is a brighter, smoother, radiant looking complexion.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – This polypeptide acts in a similar way to cosmetic injections that inhibit muscle contractions, but without any of the potential risk. By naturally reducing wrinkle-causing repetitive movements, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 discourages lines and wrinkles from forming so the individual retains a youthful appearance.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract – As part of the Maxatone clarifying toner, this natural botanical extract has potent astringent qualities that minimize pore size, remove excess oil and soothe inflammation.
- Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Extract – This marine alga is packed with nutrients that promote the overall health of the skin. Not only does it have anti-inflammatory benefits that reduce redness and irritation, Chondrus Crispus fades areas of discoloration such as sunspots and scarring and protects skin from the aging effects of oxidative stress.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture – Solvaderm was one of the first skincare companies to start including plant stem cells such as the Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture into their formulas. While the anti-aging, regenerative benefits of plant stem cells are continuously being studied, clinical trials have already shown that they slow the signs of aging in the skin and dramatically reduce the depth of facial wrinkles when used on a regular basis.
- Contains medical grade, clinically researched ingredients
- Have been developed using the latest advances in skincare technology
- Formulas are hypoallergenic and safe to use on all skin types
- The wide range of products provide solutions for multiple skin concerns
- Formulas use a time-release delivery system for round-the-clock benefits
- All products can be easily incorporated into any skincare routine
- Key ingredient amounts and concentrations are not disclosed
- Optimal results may only be achieved with a complete Solvaderm skin routine
- Results may not last if product use is discontinued
Customer Questions and Answers
For best results, most of the Solvaderm products need to be used twice a day.
Exceptions include the Suvoderm night cream which only needs to be applied as part of the evening skincare routine, Glowpeel, the exfoliation treatment designed to be used 3 to 5 times a week and the Dermaxol daily moisturizer which is best applied in the morning so the skin can benefit from its SPF protection.
Most treatments should be applied in small amounts using a gentle, massaging motion that promotes the flow of blood to the surface without dragging or pulling the delicate skin.
While all the Solvaderm products are professional strength and designed to produce optimal results in minimal time, they are completely safe for all skin types.
Developed by dermatologists to be hypoallergenic, none of the formulas contain any common allergens, allowing them to be used by people with even the most sensitive skin types. Because they are topical formulas, there are no risks of the products interacting adversely with other health products. However, consumers with a serious skincare or health concern should speak to a doctor or dermatologist before using any of the products.
Lastly, all Solvaderm treatments are manufactured in a facility that adheres to government regulations which ensure safety at every step of the process.
Most of the Solvaderm formulas produce visible results within 8 to 12 weeks of continuous use when applied as directed. However, this will vary depending on several factors such as the severity of skin damage, age and general health of the individual; the results shown in the ‘before and after’ photos on the Solvaderm website may not be typical.
Yes, all products purchased from the Solvadermstore are backed with an unconditional 60-day money back guarantee.
Solvaderm encourages its customers to leave comments and ratings for all their products. The following statements represent just a few that are featured on the Solvadermstore website:
What is the price of Solvaderm and Where can I buy it?
Each Solvaderm product is priced differently but most are under $100, apart from their award-winning ACE-Ferulic serum which costs $109.00. Generally, it is more economical for the consumer to purchase one of the bundles offered by the manufacturer such as the Age-Defying System, Photo-Age Defense System, Acne Skincare Treatment or Advanced Exfoliating System.
In addition to this, Solvaderm offers free samples of several of their best-selling products and the website often has sales and special offers for further discounts. It should be noted that shipping is free on all orders over $60, which would apply to many of the products.
List of Solvaderm Products
- Stemuderm – Best Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream
- Eyevage – Best Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- ACE-Ferulic – Best Anti-Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Juvabrite – Best Skin Brightening Cream
- Revivatone – Best Anti-Aging Neck and Chest Cream
- Cellmaxa – Best Anti-Cellulite Cream
With so many skincare companies competing for consumers, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. The Solvaderm brand appears to have built a loyal customer base over the years which indicates that their formulas do indeed produce long-term, visible results and deliver on their promises, unlike some skincare products that have temporary effects at best.
Even though many other companies are also making organic, natural treatments, what makes Solvaderm stand out is their use of state-of-the-art technology in the development of their formulas and that they include some of the most innovative, up to date techniques in their manufacturing process.
To experience optimal results, consumers are encouraged to use multiple products in their range which can become costly, so opting for a skincare system is recommended.
Another advantage of buying the multi-treatment systems is the convenience for consumers who may be confused over what products they should use for their skin issues. However, the Solvaderm Client Service Center is also available to offer personalized, expert advice should they need it.