Revivatone is a skincare treatment that is part of the Solvaderm line of skin solutions. It is specifically formulated to eliminate signs of aging on the neck and chest, two areas that often get overlooked in the antiaging skincare routine.
However, because the skin in both areas tends to be thinner, it is more susceptible to premature aging and, as such, may need the special treatment that Revivatone provides.
The dual peptides, moisturizers, and nutrients in the Revivatone complex are said to help repair the damage that has already occurred while preventing any further deterioration by strengthening the skin structure. When used on a daily basis, Revivatone may give skin a ‘lifted’ appearance that is smooth, firm and visibly more youthful.
Who is the Manufacturer of Revivatone?
Revivatone is made by the Solvaderm skincare company. With a full range of skin treatments for all ages and skin types, Solvaderm claims to provide a solution for any skin issue, from premature aging and undereye circles to blemishes and skin discoloration.
To develop innovative, ground-breaking formulas, Solvaderm claims to combine the best ingredients nature has to offer with the latest advances in skincare technology. Their team is comprised not only of researchers and scientists, but also dermatologists who offer advice and insight into exactly what the skin needs.
In addition to this, all the ingredients used in their formulas are said to be medical grade, certified organic and free of harmful additives such as parabens and sulfates. Solvaderm produces all its products in the USA and sells them through its online store.
How Does It Work – The Science behind Revivatone
Revivatone contains key active ingredients that work in several ways to improve the texture and appearance of the skin on the chest and neck, correcting damage and helping to prevent any more from occurring.
Two potent peptides in the formula work on strengthening weaknesses in the structure of the skin, more specifically in the dermo-epidermal junction.
This is the membrane between the epidermis and the deeper layers of the skin which, when damaged due to aging, gives the skin a loose, saggy appearance. Revivatone adds density to this area, allowing the skin to become more resilient and less susceptible to the aging process. By encouraging the production of collagen, the skin is plumper, smoother and overall more youthful-looking.
In addition to the creation of a healthier, stronger skin structure, Revivatone also addresses the texture of the skin, alleviating any dryness that can lead to premature aging.
With humectants and conditioning moisturizers in the formula, Revivatone keeps the chest and neck skin fully hydrated, soft and supple, thereby minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Revivatone Ingredients – What You Need To Know
Revivatone contains five key active ingredients that all have potent anti-aging properties. As with all Solvaderm formulas, the ingredients are listed on the product page and there is a brief description of each.
These key ingredients include:
- Hyaluronic acid – As one of the most effective skin hydrators, Hyaluronic Acid is an essential component of the Revivatone formula. HA molecules are able to absorb moisture from the air and hold it in the skin – as a result, lines and wrinkles are smoothed out as skin takes on a plumper, fuller appearance.
- Hexapeptide-10 – One of two powerful peptides in the Revivatone formula, this ingredient is primarily responsible for strengthening the membrane of the dermo-epidermal junction. When the skin in this area is fortified it is less likely to breakdown with age, thus maintaining a strong, healthy structure.
- Acetyl Dipeptide-13 – The second peptide in the Revivatone formula, Acetyl Dipeptide-13 is responsible for promoting the production of collagen, a substance that is essential for firm, smooth skin. While abundant in young skin, levels of collagen decline with age, causing it to lose firmness and tone. This peptide also inhibits the breakdown of elastin, further supporting a healthy, strong structure.
- Glycerin – this popular skincare ingredient has a number of benefits for dry, aging skin. In addition to its emollient and humectant properties that ensure skin remains fully hydrated, thus eliminating dry, rough areas, Glycerin also forms a protective barrier on the surface. By doing so, irritants and potentially harmful pollutants are kept out and moisture is locked in.
- Squalane – A light, easily absorbed natural moisturizer, Squalane not only gives dry, mature skin a silky, smooth texture, but contributes to the synthesis of new, healthy skin cells. Often extracted from olives, Squalane provides antioxidant protection and also helps to fight inflammation, soothe irritation and reduce redness for a more even tone.
- The formula contains two powerful, skin strengthening peptides
- It is specially formulated for the delicate skin on the neck and chest
- Revivatone supports the synthesis of vital collagen
- The skin structure is strengthened and more resistant to damage
- It can provide long lasting hydration by locking moisture in the skin
- It may not work as well on skin with very advanced signs of aging
- Individual ingredient amounts are not disclosed
- Benefits may become reduced if use is discontinued
Customer Questions and Answers
Revivatone should be used twice a day, morning and night, as part of an anti-aging skincare routine. It is recommended that it is applied as the last step in the routine, gently massaging it into the neck and chest area until fully absorbed.
When used as directed, Revivatone should not cause any harmful side effects. All Solvaderm products are hypoallergenic, meaning the chances of having an allergic reaction are minimal although anyone with very sensitive, allergy prone skin should check the ingredient list before using.
If using Revivatone on the neck and chest skin as directed, there is no reason to use any other skincare product on these areas. However, once absorbed into the skin, other products such as powders, bronzers or highlighters can be applied to the area if desired.
As with most skin treatments, Revivatone works best when applied according to directions, twice a day, morning and night. It should be used on skin that is freshly cleansed and toned, preferably with products also designed for aging, mature skin.
Revivatone costs $49.00 per 50ml bottle. It is also available to purchase as part of a Solvaderm System package alongside other products in their range.
Solvaderm offers an unconditional 60-day money back guarantee on all products including Revivatone.
Solvaderm customers are encouraged to leave a review on the website and there many pertaining to Revivatone, including the following:
Where can I purchase Revivatone?
Revivatone can be ordered directly from the manufacturer online at Solvadermstore. At $49.00, it’s not eligible for their free shipping on purchases of $60.00 or more unless it is ordered as part of a skincare bundle.
Purchasing Revivatone from the official site ensures that it is a genuine Solvaderm product and that it is covered by the 60-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Sagging, loose skin on the neck and chest are tell-tale signs of aging and, while many people take meticulous care of their facial skin, they often forget to treat these vulnerable areas.
Given the properties of key active ingredients contained in the Revivatone formula, using this cream as directed twice a day will likely help to fortify the area over time and make it able to withstand any future damage.
The inclusion of powerful moisturizing ingredients could also improve the tone and texture of the skin, eliminating the dreaded ‘turkey neck’ look while creating a firm, smooth, youthful décolletage.
Solvaderm products have a reputation for being high quality and technologically advanced, making this one of the more effective neck and chest skin repair creams on the market.