RediMind is a vegetarian supplement that producers claim may enhance memory and cognitive function through a proprietary blend of natural ingredients. According to the manufacturer, this product combines five ingredients that have been found to boost acetylcholine.
Acetylcholine plays an important role in memory function. However, as individuals age, acetylcholine levels begin to decline.
A review in the journal Current Opinion in Neurobiology, a peer-reviewed publication, summarized that muscarinic and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors play a role in encoding new memories. The review also concluded that acetylcholine may enhance memory encoding.
RediMind Ingredients – What to Look For?
This product contains a proprietary blend of the following ingredients:
- Bacopa Monnieri Powder – Also known as Brahmi, bacopa monnieri is a perennial herb.
- Ginkgo Biloba Powder – Derived from the Ginkgo tree that is native to China, ginkgo biloba is well-known for its potential memory-enhancing properties.
- Alpha GPC 50% – A natural compound found in the brain that transports choline efficiently across the blood-brain barrier and serves as a biological precursor for acetylcholine.
- Lion’s Mane Powder – An ancient Chinese medicinal mushroom with clinical support found in improving cognition and memory.
- Huperzine A – A compound derived from the Huperzia Serrata firmoss, native to India and Southeast Asia, and preserves healthy levels of acetylcholine by suppressing the action of acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme which breaks down this essential neurotransmitter.
How Does It Work – The Science Behind RediMind
The manufacturer of this product claims this supplement promotes healthy levels of acetylcholine, which could forge new neural connections and power the information-sharing network in the mind.
This process, according to the manufacturer, can restore retentive memory, clear focus, and help with more confident decision-making.
RediMind Pros and Cons
- This product is vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- A study in the journal, Current Therapeutic Research, found that Alpha GPC significantly improved cognitive functions, behavior, and personality.
- Although there is conflicting evidence, Bacopa monnieri has been found to improve the speed of visual information.
- Huperzine A was compared with other acetylcholinergic substances and was found to have better penetration through the blood-brain barrier, for improved cognitive effects (source).
- Studies have shown the positive effects of ginkgo biloba and memory.
- Lion’s mane has been found to improve mild cognitive.
- Since the blend is proprietary, the exact amounts of each ingredient is unclear.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The manufacturer recommends taking one to two capsules a day, or two to four capsules as needed for maximum strength.
A: A 30-capsule supply can be purchased on the manufacturer’s Web site or on Amazon for $39.95. The official Web site also has an auto-ship option, but this is not mandatory.
A: It is recommended that users consult a doctor or healthcare provider before taking RediMind.
A: More studies are needed, but there is preliminary evidence supporting that the individual ingredients in RediMind have the potential to improve memory and cognitive functions.
A: The company offers a 30-day, 100% moneyback guarantee on its products, even if the entire bottle was used.
A: Warnings were given for those taking sedatives and anti-anxiety medication; anti-depressant medication; birth control; and alcohol.
A: No, this is optional.
A: Yes, every bottle has a tamper-proof seal on the outside and inside of the cap.
Does RediMind Have Any Side Effects?
The following side effects are mentioned on the official Web site:
- Stomach upset
- Lowering of blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal distress
- Dry mouth
Other RediMind choices that have been compared to this product include:
RediMind Customer Reviews & Results
Amazon has 160 customer ratings, and 52% of them were positive giving this product five stars.
RediMind: Packages, Deals, Prices, & Where To Buy It?
This product can either be purchased from the official Web site or Amazon for the same price and same 30-day moneyback guarantee.
The Bottom Line
More studies are needed, but there is preliminary evidence supporting that the individual ingredients in RediMind have the potential to improve memory and cognitive functions.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About RediMind?
Although there have been positive reviews on RediMind, it is unclear what the exact amounts are for each ingredient.
The label just states 350 mg of its proprietary blend. Individuals should consult with a physician or registered dietitian before purchasing this product.
 Phytother Res. 2009 Mar;23(3):367-72. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2634. Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial.