Provasil is a natural health supplement, described as a Cognitive Function Complex that is designed to help support brain health in multiple ways. As stated on the Provasil website, we often overlook our cognitive health, focusing instead on our physical wellbeing.
However, keeping the mind healthy and fully functioning is vital, especially as we get older and are more at risk of developing degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. It is not specifically made for older consumers – it can be taken by anyone who wants to keep their mind sharp, alert and active at any age.
Using a blend of natural nootropic ingredients, Provasil claims to help cognitive function in several ways that include improving the memory, reducing brain fog, increasing the attention span, and enhancing the ability to process information.
Who is the Manufacturer of Provasil?
Provasil is made by a company called Cognetix Labs and they provide an official website that is very informative for the prospective customer.
Although the site doesn’t contain many details about the company or the other products that they manufacture, it does provide full contact information for their customer service department who can easily be reached via phone or email to answer any questions the consumer may have regarding the product or their order.
It is known that Cognetix Labs produce Provasil following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), which means that all regulatory standards are met at every step of the manufacturing process, ensuring product safety and consistency.
Are Provasil’s Ingredients Effective for Memory Enhancement?
Rather than use synthetic, potentially addictive nootropic substances as some cognitive function supplements do, Provasil is a completely natural formula that won’t cause any side effects.
The key active ingredients included in the formula are:
- Vitamin C – this well-known vitamin is essential for numerous aspects of health and especially vital for early brain development and cognitive function throughout life. With powerful antioxidant properties, it can protect the brain cells from oxidative damage and keep them functioning optimally even as the body ages.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid – also known as DHA, this ingredient is necessary for a healthy brain membrane structure. Improving levels of DHA ensures that cellular communication is strong which, in turn, supports good cognitive function.
- Folic Acid – studies carried out on folic acid, also called folate, have shown a clear link between this ingredient and homocysteine levels. Elevated levels of homocysteine may lead to a higher risk of developing dementia – folic acid plays a role in keeping the levels suppressed, therefore protecting the brain from this debilitating disease.
- Resveratrol – found in certain foods such as grapes (and subsequently red wine), resveratrol has potent antioxidant properties that produce the body’s cells from the ravaging effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin B12 – this vitamin is also associated with lowering homocysteine levels and studies have shown that inadequate amounts of B12 can lead to memory loss and cognitive impairment in seniors. While it can be found in certain common foods, older adults may need to supplement their diet with the vital vitamin.
- Panax Ginseng Root – extensively used in Chinese medicine, Panax Ginseng root may support several aspects of cognition including mental alertness, reaction times, and levels of concentration. It is said to work particularly well when combined with gingko biloba, as it is in Provasil.
- Biotin – a B vitamin, biotin is best known for strengthening hair and nails. However, thanks to its role in supporting the neurotransmitters in the brain, it is also an important nootropic and active part of the Provasil formula.
- Phosphatidylcholine – this is a phospholipid that is required in adequate levels to ensure ongoing functioning in relation to the memory, learning, and overall proper mental ability. Numerous studies have been conducted, and continue to be conducted, on its importance in elevating levels of acetylcholine.
- Choline Bitartrate – this ingredient supports the metabolism and impacts several aspects of health, including mental well-being. By improving levels of acetylcholine, choline bitartrate may improve mental focus, memory, and mood. It is also thought to help reduce neurological damage in stroke victims.
- L-Glutamine – levels of this amino acid can decline as the body ages making supplementation essential in older adults. L-Glutamine works in several ways to improve cognitive function including helping to eliminate harmful ammonia in the brain.
- L-Tyrosine – another essential amino acid, L-Tyrosine is especially useful for ensuring good mental function in times of stress or when the brain is fatigued. It is also linked to mental alertness and memory retention.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine – as one of several amino acids in the Provasil formula, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps support levels of acetylcholine and has powerful antioxidant benefits, reducing oxidative stress.
- Phosphatidylserine – numerous studies have been carried out on this ingredient to show how vital it is in the prevention of degenerative brain diseases. A component of cell membranes, it plays a role in the production of neurotransmitters, improving many aspects of cognitive health such as learning ability and day to day memory function.
- Ginkgo Leaf – a popular ingredient for naturally boosting memory, ginkgo leaf helps support the circulation, delivering larger volumes of oxygen to the brain for better overall functioning.
- Bacopa Monnieri – this perennial plant extract has been a staple in traditional remedies for centuries, especially those that relate to good mental health and brain function. People who take bacopa monnieri on a regular basis may enjoy improved memory retention, a better attention span and an ability to process new information more effectively.
How Does it Work – Learn The Science
The reason Provasil is such an effective cognitive function supplement is that it works on multiple aspects of brain health, not one or two like some other natural nootropic products.
The manufacturer of the supplement has selected ingredients that not only have a long history of use in traditional remedies for cognitive impairment but have also undergone extensive clinical studies to prove their effectiveness.
Certain amino acids contained in the formula keep levels of acetylcholine high, ensuring that neurotransmitters in the brain function at an optimal level, strengthening cell to cell signaling.
Provasil also addresses vitamin deficiency, something which often affects older adults, providing the exact amounts needed to reduce homocysteine levels and prevent age-related cognitive decline.
An array of beneficial botanicals with proven nootropic benefits reduce harmful levels of ammonia in the brain, provide antioxidant protection for brain cells, and reduce symptoms of cognitive impairment such as poor memory, brain fog, and an inability to concentrate for long periods of time.
Pros of Provasil
- It works on multiple levels for comprehensive cognitive support
- It can be used as a proactive step in keeping the brain healthy as it ages
- The formula may prevent the onset of common degenerative diseases in older adults
- Provasil works quickly for an immediate brain-energy boost
- Over time it helps strengthen the brain structure for long-term cognitive health
Cons of Provasil
- Results will vary depending on the severity of the cognitive impairment
- It must be taken daily for results to be maintained
- It may cause discomfort if taken on an empty stomach
Customer Questions and Answers
One bottle of Provasil costs $49.95 when ordered from the website. Consumers can save money by purchasing multiple bottles at a time – the 3-bottle Extreme Value System costs $127.37 and the 5-bottle Best Value Package is $199.80. Orders over $60 are eligible for free shipping and a free digital download on further improving brain power is included with every order.
The manufacturer recommends that Provasil is taken daily at a dose of 1-2 capsules. While some consumers may find they benefit from taking the product in the morning, preferably with food to avoid stomach discomfort, it can be taken in the afternoon by anyone who finds they need a mental boost at that time of the day.
No, it is not. Unlike some nootropic supplements, Provasil only uses natural ingredients that are safe for long term use without the risk of forming a dependency. It has no harmful side effects and will not over-stimulate.
Provasil is backed by a 100% no-hassle money back guarantee. Consumers can return the product within 60 days for a full refund, less the cost of shipping. Extra bottles purchased as part of the package deals should be in a condition suitable for resale.
Provasil Results and Customer Reviews
Numerous men and women have benefited from taking Provasil both in the short and long term. Users have found it to be useful not only in keeping their brains protected from cognitive decline as they age but also in getting a powerful boost in brain energy just when they need it.
Here is a sample of what Provasil customers say about the product:
Where to buy Provasil?
Provasil can be found on iHealth Fulfillment, the best place to buy it is the official product website. Not only does this offer the best pricing but it ensures that the product is genuine – and therefore safe – and covered by the terms of the refund policy offered by the manufacturer.
Final Verdict on Provasil
Provasil offers consumers a safe, non-addictive way to support optimal cognitive function on an ongoing basis.
While its antioxidant-rich ingredients ensure that the brain cells stay healthy and protected from oxidative damage even as the brain ages, the botanicals and vitamins included in the formula provide an immediate boost to brain energy, making it ideal for people with busy, high-stress lives or students who require an improved ability to take in and retain information on a daily basis.
Older individuals will benefit from the memory-enhancing properties of the product, reducing embarrassing and worrying ‘senior moments’ or periods of brain fog.
With no harmful side effects or potential medication interactions, the Provasil Cognitive Function Complex appears to be one of the most beneficial natural nootropics available on the market and the 60-day money-back guarantee allows consumers to see how well it works for them firsthand, completely Risk-free.