MoveMD is an organic supplement meant to treat joint pain and inflammation in less than 7 days. The product improves the flexibility and mobility of the joints.
According to the manufacturer, 1MD MoveMD can lubricate the joints, which prevents them from becoming stiff. It’s rich in immunity-building antioxidants and additional collagen.
You can BUY it directly from the company at Official Website
MoveMD Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several active ingredients in this supplement that are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This already exists in the body, in both the eyes and the joints. It serves as additional liquid in between the joints, which lubricates and improves flexibility and mobility. Research has shown that oral ingestion of hyaluronic acid relieves knee pain.
- Chicken Collagen – Collagen already exists in the bones, and providing additional collagen strengthens the bones and connective tissue. Research has shown that it’s an effective treatment for knee osteoarthritis.
- AprèsFlex Boswellia Serrata Extract – There’s a resin in the bark of this tree, which is very high in anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents, and is often used as an arthritis treatment. The Arthritis Foundation considers this an effective treatment for diminishing the pain and inflammation of arthritis.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind MoveMD
This supplement is rich in anti-oxidants, which help promote healing and repair. It also contains anti-inflammatory agents which bring down the swelling and pain associated with arthritis. Research has shown how effective anti-oxidants are in treating knee arthritis.
The hyaluronic acid draws hydration to the area between the joints, leading to greater flexibility and mobility. The additional collagen can repair damage to the joints, and it helps to prevent future damage. The Arthritis Foundation suggests that injections of hyaluronic acid are an effective treatment for osteoarthritis.
MoveMD Pros & Cons
- This product can reduce joint pain and discomfort.
- It is designed to increase the mobility and flexibility of the joints.
- MoveMD can help lubricate your joints, to prevent stiffness.
- The product isn’t suitable for vegetarians, as it contains chicken collagen.
- Boswellia can lead to mild side effects like nausea and diarrhea.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take MoveMD?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day, with a glass of water and with or without a meal.
NOTE: Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
Q: Does MoveMD Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are no serious side effects associated with this product.
CAUTION: Boswellia can potentially cause some mild side effects like nausea and diarrhea.
Q: Can I Take MoveMD If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Individuals with coagulopathy, or any other medical condition, should meet with a medical practitioner before taking this product.
Q: Does MoveMD Work?
A: Yes MoveMD works. The customer reviews of it are mostly positive, users found that this product really reduced their joint pain and swelling.
Q: What Is MoveMD’s Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, ship back the opened and unopened bottles and let the company know you would like a refund. Customers are responsible for shipping costs.
Q: I Bought 1MD, It Did Nothing…How Do I Return For Refund?
A: You must return the product within the specified period of time, along with all original packaging, and a note containing your name, order number, RMA number, and reason for return to:
1453 W 40 S
Lindon UT, 84042
NOTICE: Returns without a return authorization code will not be accepted. If you have previously returned 1MD products under this refund policy within the last year, any future requests for a refund within a year of the previous return(s) will not be honored.
*Refunds for any opened products will be issued based on days since the product is received, and days the product is able to be used. For example, if you had the product for a month and two months’ worth of product is missing from the return you will only be refunded for one month of product. Full refunds will be issued for unopened products returned within the 90-day window.
Read more about 1MD refunds and returns policy here.
1MD Best Sellers
|Brand||Price||Active Ingredients||Explore Products|
|MoveMD||$54.95||Hyaluronic acid, chicken collagen, Boswellia serrata||Learn More|
|1MD D3||$40.99||EVNolMax, Siliphos Bioavailable Silybin, N-acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc, Selenium||Learn More|
|1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum||$40.99||Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, NutraFlora prebiotic fiber||Learn More|
|1MD OsteoMD||$45.99||Calzbone, MenaQ7, Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol, Calcium Hydroxyapatite||Learn More|
|1MD B12||$16.99||B12 as Methylcobalamin, Olive Oil, Tapioca Starch, Glycerine, Candelilla Wax||Learn More|
|1MD CholestMD||$45.99||Bergavit Bergamot Orange Fruit Extract, Niacin, Olive Leaf 40% Oleuropein Extract, and Garlic Bulb 20:1 Extract||Learn More|
|1MD KrillMD||$49.99||Krill Oil, EPA, DHA, Phospholipids, Astaxanthin||Learn More|
|1MD Prostate MD||$49.99||Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Pygeum, Stinging Nettle, Pine Bark Extract, Lutein, Lycopene, Copper, Safflower Oil||Learn More|
Is MoveMD Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product appears to be quite safe. There were no warnings or complaints about side effects or any other downfalls.
MoveMD Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews are quite positive. There are many customers who thought this was an amazing product that completely took care of their joint pain and inflammation.
MoveMD: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s Official Website. The options are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $54.95
- 3 bottles – $49.66/each + free shipping
- 6 bottles – $44.83/each + free shipping
The product is also for sale from other retail websites, and the prices vary.
The Bottom Line
MoveMD customer reviews are mostly positive. It resolved their joint pain and inflammation and gave them greater flexibility and mobility.
However, there were few other users who said the product had no effect on them. None of the customers mentioned any side effects.
People who suffer from coagulopathy should avoid this product. Anyone who wants to start taking this supplement should show it to their doctor and get medical approval before they start taking it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About MoveMD?
Hopefully, MoveMD is a helpful supplement that can solve some of your joint pain and inflammation. There are a few natural things you can do to lower your level of pain.
Here are some tips:
- Exercise and be active on a regular basis. Physical activity releases endorphins, which help to relieve pain. They block the pain signals, so they never reach the brain.
- Apply heat or ice to your aching joints. Both are effective at reducing pain.
- Make sure to stretch your body every day. Stretching out the joints can help lower your pain.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the manufacturer’s Official Website