What is Menoquil?
Menoquil is a natural supplement designed to help relieve numerous symptoms associated with menopause. Most women will enter into menopause in their 50s but perimenopause, the period leading up to menopause, can actually start when a woman is in her 30s.
Menoquil is said to address all symptoms affecting women at any stage of the menopause, from perimenopause right through to post-menopause.
With a maximum strength formula that is described by the manufacturer as ‘revolutionary’, Menoquil targets the most common symptoms women experience during this time in life, including hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings.
According to the producer, it may also help deal with the weight gain that often accompanies menopause, the stress, and anxiety that many women feel during menopause and sexual function issues, including vaginal dryness and low libido.
Menoquil is manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs, a company that produces all their natural supplements in a state-of-the-art facility that adheres to strict government regulatory codes of practice.
The website for Menoquil includes all customer service contact details, terms, and conditions of their returns policy plus information about their manufacturing process.
What Does the Research on Menoquil Ingredients Say?
As a company with a long track record in the industry, Pharmaxa Labs ensures that Menoquil is of the highest quality, made with pure, clinically proven ingredients.
This means that women taking the supplement on a regular basis will experience relief from the worst menopause symptoms quickly, with no risk of the harmful side effects that can often accompany other forms of menopause symptom treatment.
As listed on the product website, Menoquil contains a blend of the following active ingredients:
- Vitamin D – although the sun provides vitamin D, very few people receive the amount needed to obtain all its benefits. For menopausal women, getting adequate amounts of vitamin D is essential as not only does it help with the absorption of calcium to help strengthen weakened bones, it is also linked to a reduction in menopausal symptoms. (source)
- Calcium – as noted above, the mineral calcium is needed for bone strength, helping to maintain bone density and prevent future loss. Menopausal women are extremely vulnerable to developing osteoporosis, a debilitating disease that can lead to fractures and immobility, which is why Menoquil contains optimal amounts of calcium and vitamin D to reduce the risk of this occurring.
- Phosphorus – this mineral contributes to the overall strength and hardness of bones and is needed to ensure the proper absorption and use of vitamin D. Low levels of phosphorus can lead to irritability, fatigue, joint pain, and an irregular heartbeat.
- Vitamin K – the function of vitamin K in relation to bone health decreases as levels of female hormones decline during menopause. This can lead to loss of bone density and a greater risk of osteoporosis. When you consider that higher levels of vitamin K are said to reduce the risk of fractures, it’s clear to see why it is part of the Menoquil formula. (source JAMA)
- Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract – while green tea has always been consumed in Asian countries due to its numerous health benefits, it is only recently that North Americans have embraced this antioxidant-rich substance. In addition to helping boost energy levels with its natural caffeine content, Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract may also reduce the frequency and severity of hot flashes, one of the most common menopause symptoms.
- Red Clover Flower Powder and Red Clover Powdered Extract – both these substances are high in isoflavones, phytoestrogens that play a role in addressing hormonal imbalance. There is conflicting evidence about whether red clover leads to a reduction in many menopause symptoms including night sweats and hot flashes.
- Chaste Berry Powder – although Chaste Berry extracts are frequently used to relieve PMS symptoms, they are also thought to address the hormonal imbalance that occurs during menopause. In addition to alleviating the more common menopause symptoms, according to the producer, this extract may also reduce menopause-related weight gain, particularly in the abdomen area.
- Guggul Gum Resin Powdered Extract – this natural gum extract from the Commiphora Mukul tree has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to support a wide range of health conditions.
- Black Cohosh – as one of the most well-known ingredients for reducing menopause symptoms, but more studies are needed to fully understand its efficacy. By mimicking the body’s natural hormones, some preliminary evidence indicates Black Cohosh may have a significant effect on alleviating hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats.
- Dong Quai – there is inconsistent and contradictory evidence about the effect of dong quai on menopausal symptoms. More studies are needed to understand whether dong quai can reduce hot flashes, relieve menopause-related insomnia and help alleviate vaginal dryness.
- Wild Yam Root Powder – this ingredient seems to have some estrogenic properties, which could have a positive effect on many menopause symptoms.
- Soy Isoflavones – much like Black Cohosh, Soy Isoflavones are believed to support an easier menopausal transition. Soy Isoflavones have also been studied for their benefits in terms of bone health and are thought to be safe. (source)
- Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder – often used by several cultures as an aphrodisiac, Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder address the loss of sexual desire often experienced by menopausal females by supporting a stronger libido. More studies are needed to fully understand the safety and efficacy of this ingredient.
- Black Pepper Extract – while not directly linked to the relief of menopause symptoms, this extract is known to help optimize the absorption and effectiveness of all the other key active ingredients in the formula.
How Does Menoquil Work – Learn the Science of Menoquil
As a woman reaches menopause, during the perimenopausal period, hormonal levels start to fluctuate leading to many of the physical and emotional symptoms so often associated with this time in life.
As levels of female hormones decline, she’ll begin to experience not just the most common, ‘classic’ symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings, but other upsetting conditions too that can include anxiety, weight gain, vaginal dryness, and fatigue.
Using a blend of clinically supported natural ingredients, Menoquil works quickly to alleviate the severity of the symptoms and, over time, eliminate them completely.
Menoquil Pros & Cons
- It may help restore the balance of female hormones.
- It addresses numerous symptoms of menopause, including those that are less common.
- It is designed to start relieving symptoms quickly.
- Menoquil works at all stages of menopause.
- It may take a while to experience full relief from all symptoms.
- Menoquil’s effects may diminish if not taken regularly.
- Individuals may need to increase levels of physical activity to enhance its weight loss effects.
- More research is needed on some of the formula’s ingredients.
Customer Questions and Answers
When purchased from the official Menoquil website and iHealth Fulfillment, one bottle costs $44.95. Consumers can save money when they purchase the product in larger quantities, such as the 3-bottle Extreme package for $134.95 and the 5-bottle Preferred package for $224.75.
Menoquil can be purchased directly from the manufacturer, Pharmaxa Labs. Their official Menoquil product website includes all ordering information and the process is easy, quick and secure.
It is recommended that for best results 2 Menoquil capsules are taken twice a day, in the morning before breakfast and at night, just prior to bedtime.
Because Menoquil is specifically designed to work quickly, most women will experience some relief within 10-14 days. According to the official website, full results may take up to 30 days, although this will vary depending on the individual.
All bottles of Menoquil are backed by a hassle-free, 60-day money back guarantee. The company does request that any unopened bottles, such as those that were part of a package deal, are returned in a condition that's suitable for resale.
Menoquil Results and Customer Reviews
There are numerous success stories provided on the Menoquil official website which indicates women are finding relief with the supplement. The following comments are just a small sample of what Menoquil users are saying:
The Bottom Line
The fact that Menoquil can be taken at all stages of menopause and supports such a wide range of symptoms makes it a brand that any menopausal woman could benefit from.
The blend of clinically supported ingredients may help reduce the most common symptoms of menopause quickly, allowing the individual to start enjoying this liberating time of life once again, free from the misery of hot flashes, night sweats, anxiety, irritability and all the other uncomfortable and upsetting menopause symptoms.
With discounts provided for multi-bottle orders and a generous 60-day money-back guarantee, Menoquil certainly appears to be a positive solution for some menopausal women.