About Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is a skincare product formulated to improve skin firmness and diminish the appearance of cellulites and stretch marks.
It consists of ingredients that work together to burn excess fats and moisturize the skin, and it is said to be most effective in the thighs and buttocks.
The manufacturer of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is a US-based company.
It is a purpose-driven company that aims to come up with high-quality, cruelty-free products that help boost self-esteem and confidence, especially in women.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
The product promises to improve the appearance of cellulite-ridden skin with the help of the following high-quality key active ingredients:
- L-Carnitine – This amino acid is a common ingredient in many cellulite creams due to its fat-burning properties. It works by aiding the body in oxidizing and burning stored fats, resulting in skin that’s noticeably smoother and free of bumps and bulges.
- Nelumbo nucifera Leaf Extract – This aquatic plant that originated from East Asia boasts of some serious anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, according to studies published in the journals Nutrition Research and Practice and Macromolecules. It also has some anti-wrinkle and skin whitening effects, according to this 2010 study from the Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering.
- Chondrus crispus Extract – Otherwise known as carrageen, this seaweed is loaded with vitamins and minerals that may help nourish the skin to make it more radiant and healthier-looking. It also possesses some ability to protect against UV rays due to the presence of UV-absorbing mycosporine-like amino acids, according to this old study published in the journal Planta.
- Coconut Extract – This substance is hailed for its outstanding nourishing and hydrating properties, hence its use in many skin care products today. It goes into the deeper layers of the skin to ensure superior moisturizing and soft-softening effects.
- Lemon Extract – This fruit is rich in vitamin C, which is known for its antioxidant and collagen-boosting properties. The antioxidant properties of this vitamin have been proven by numerous studies, including this 2003 review article from the Journal of the American College of Nutrition. Meanwhile, the collagen-boosting properties were discussed in this review article from the Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream
Cellulite is a reality for more than 90% of women and although it is harmless, it makes the affected areas unsightly. The exact cause is unknown, but it is assumed to be a result of the interaction of connective tissue and fats under the skin.
These connective tissues are like cords that tether the skin to the underlying muscle and between these cords are the fats plumps up the skin.
When there’s too much fat, however, the skin is pushed up too much while the cords pull down, and this results in the dimpling seen in cellulite.
Less fats results in less obvious dimpling, plus the nourishing and moisturizing effects render the skin smoother, softer, more radiant, and overall healthy-looking.
Furthermore, you also get the antioxidant effects that help protect the cells against oxidative damage.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream Pros & Cons
- It consists of ingredients that are all-natural and proven to work.
- It is free of parabens, sulfates, or any other potentially harsh ingredients.
- It helps get rid of excess fats and makes the skin tighter and firmer.
- Formulated to be non-greasy and quick absorbing.
- Specially formulated for the thighs and buttocks.
- Compatible with all skin types.
- It may take time for the cream to produce noticeable results.
- It is a bit more expensive than other brands of cellulite creams.
- It contains fragrance which may trigger allergic reactions in some individuals.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: To use Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream, wash and dry the area of application first. For best results, it is also advised to exfoliate the skin prior to using the product.
Dispense an adequate amount of the cream, then apply it evenly over the skin. Massage thoroughly until the product is fully absorbed. Apply twice a day.
A: Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is not expected to produce any adverse effects.
A: Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is a topical product made of natural, tried-and-tested ingredients. It is deemed safe to use even by those with medical conditions.
Nonetheless, if you have sensitive skin or other severe skin conditions, it is best to consult your dermatologist first prior to using this product.
A: Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream can effectively get rid of cellulite and at the same time make the skin feel tight and appear smoother with regular use.
A: Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream has a refund policy valid within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Is Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It is considered safe for everyday use. Unless you have a very sensitive skin, the product is not expected to cause any problems.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream Customer Reviews & Results
There are many reviews available for Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream and most of them are positive.
The most common comment is how good the product smells, and how nice it feels and glides on the skin.
As for the effects, a lot of users claim that the product made their skin soft, smooth, and visibly free of cellulite.
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is supplied in tubes containing 180ml. It is currently sold at a discounted price of $39.99 (from the original $49.99), or $59.99 including the brush.
If you buy multiple tubes, you’ll get them for an even lower price of $69.99 for two tubes ($84.99 total including the brush) and $109.99 for three tubes.
Shipping is not included in the price, except for the three-tube package, which also includes the brush for free.
The Bottom Line
Cellulite is something that naturally happens on the skin as we age. It is more common than we thought, but there’s really nothing we can do to make them disappear or stop them from happening.
The good news is, there’s a lot of topical products that can be used to at least make them less obvious. Among those which is considered the best is Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream.
This product has gained praise from many customers who are satisfied with the results they got. The product is very effective, but it is not the only thing that you should depend on.
A healthy diet and exercise are also key, especially since one of the causes of cellulite is excess fats.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
Why use Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream with the dry brush?
- Regular use of the soft-bristled brush that comes with the 3-tube package of the product helps give the skin a smoother, fresher appearance. It does so by improving blood circulation and stimulating the body’s lymphatics.
- The brush also exfoliates the skin to get rid of dry dead cells on the surface of the skin, making it more receptive to hydration and moisture. This results in the skin looking more radiant and healthy.
Where To Find It?
Claim Your Product Today!
You can BUY it directly from the company’s Official Website