Flexitrinol is a joint pain supplement that may help lessen and manage the discomfort caused by joint pains, according to the manufacturer. One of its strengths is that the formulation depends on all-natural ingredients and that the claims made by these components have been researched.
Chronic joint pains resulting from conditions such as osteoarthritis are common. Like many other existing solutions in the market, this product promises to provide more lasting relief to joint pains.
It may help with lubrication, reduce inflammation, improves joint strength and supports the regeneration of cartilage.
Flexitrinol Ingredients – What to Look For
The ingredients in this product include:
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Also exists as a standalone natural product. It is extracted from animal cartilages such as the bovine trachea. According to the Arthritis Research and Therapy Journal, an article in there suggests that CS has beneficial effects on both bone pain and joint space narrowing. This may be helpful for patients with knee osteoarthritis. CS might also lessen the long-term progression of cartilage volume loss.
- MSM – In full is methylsulfonylmethane and is a naturally occurring compound (organosulfur). In the journal of Nutrients, one study article associates MSM with supporting a number of body mechanisms. It says it may have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune response boosting properties. Due to its enhanced permeability, it might be used with other anti-arthritic ingredients.
- Glucosamine HCl – Glucosamine is an amino monosaccharide. It is synthesized from glucose and is most abundant in the cartilage and connective tissues. A review article in the International Journal of Rheumatology shows glucosamine as a vital glycosaminoglycan and glycoprotein that may play an important role in synovial fluid and cartilage synthesis.
- Flaxseed Oil – This ingredient is packed with alpha-linoleic acid and lignans. It is also a source of protein, soluble fiber, and antioxidants. In an article in the Journal of Food Science and Technology, flaxseed oil linked to help to reduce conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis among others.
- Vitamin C – In the Journal of Translational Medicine, joint pain could be a symptom of vitamin c deficiency as it causes the disease known as scurvy. Such pain can be eased by supplementation of this vitamin.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Flexitrinol
Flexitrinol claims to work through supplementing the body with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, which are all chondroprotective components that may help reduce joint pain.
While relieving pain, these ingredients also supposedly, supplement the body with nutrients that may support cartilage production.
This, in turn, can reduce the rate of cartilage volume loss. The formulation may also play a role in reducing joint friction, which means less pain when physical exercises or mobility is increased.
Flexitrinol Pros & Cons
- It may reduce joint pain
- It promises to enhance cartilage production
- May help ease motion by increasing lubrication
- Claims to strengthen the joints and the tissues around it
- The extent of the discomfort it may help relief may vary from person to person
- It may not improve joint flexibility instantly
- The product could be habit-forming
- Pain may resurface after the dose has been completed
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Should be used by adults only. 1 capsule should be taken daily unless otherwise recommended by a physician.
A: The manufacturer hasn't attached any unwanted consequences with using this product. Nevertheless, users who discover any unwanted effects from it should see a doctor immediately.
A: Based on the product's label and description, seems the manufacturer doesn't give any particular restrictions. Still, you should definitely confirm with your doctor before using this product if you have any health concerns.
A: This product may work since it contains ingredients that have scientific proof. For instance, Glucosamine and Chondroitin HCL are also used as key components in top-rated joint support products.
A: According to the manufacturer's policy, if you want a refund you can contact the company and return the product for a full refund within 14 days of the purchase date. This product has a 100% money-back guarantee that is aimed at helping to prove to customers that their product is not a scam.
|Flexitrinol||$35.99||Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Glucosamine HCl, Flaxseed Oil|
|Theraflex Advance||$109.25||Ibuprofen, Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate|
|Instaflex Advanced Joint Support||$58.84||Turmeric, Resveratrol, Hyaluronic Acid, Bioperine|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|VeraFlex||$49.95||Univestin UP446 (250mg), BiAloe Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Inner Leaf (160mg)|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
Is Flexitrinol Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no warnings given for this product, however, some customers seem skeptical that the average price and the huge promises it makes don’t tally.
CAUTION: You should still consult your doctor before you start to use this product.
Flexitrinol Customer Reviews & Results
This product has mixed reviews. Some customers swear by it saying that it works effectively while others complain that it did not work for them.
Flexitrinol: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Flexitrinol contains 30 softgels and goes for a price of $35.99. Price may vary from retailer to retailer.
You can purchase this product online only from the official website or from other retailers.
The Bottom Line
Aging often causes the softening of the articular cartilage. In the same line, the ability of remodeling and repairing of the cartilage extracellular diseases matrix (CEM) diminishes. The muscle mass and strength are also compromised during aging thus adds mechanical stress to the joints.
To ease pains caused by aged related conditions like osteoarthritis and some others, products like Flexitrinol, Aleve, Longvida Optimized Curcumin, and Nuflexol may work effectively. That is, these claims may stand as the ingredients in this formulation are clinically supported.
However, this product fails to issue warnings about who should not use it. The potential side effects of this product are also left out and it’s not clear whether it is completely safe to use when one is on other medications. You can search for other options online like Osteo Bi-Flex and MoveMD.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Flexitrinol?
This product is said to work more effectively if used together with Probitrinol, which is claimed to be endorsed by other medics.
Probitrinol is said to contain lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium lactis, which may help boost immunity, prevent weight gain and support fat burning.
Also, this complimentary product has antioxidant properties that may improve digestive health.