Introduction about Flexdermal
Flexdermal is a topical cream that is designed to quickly alleviate joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. It can be used on its own to target areas affected by inflammation or in combination with an oral joint support supplement such as FlexoPlex, which is made by the same manufacturer.
According to the Flexdermal website, the non-greasy cream absorbs quickly into the skin, allowing it to start taking effect almost immediately which, as most people with joint pain would agree, is essential.
As well as working to reduce joint pain – whether it’s due to overuse, injury or degenerative disease such as arthritis or rheumatism – Flexdermal cream can also be applied to strained muscles if required, penetrating deeply to alleviate aching and soreness in the area.
Flexdermal Ingredients – What To Look For
The Flexdermal formula consists of three key active ingredients that work together to reduce joint pain and relieve muscle soreness. Because it’s a topical cream with no harmful side effects, Flexdermal can be applied to the affected areas as often as required – up to several times a day if necessary.
As listed on the official website for the product, the key ingredients are:
- Menthol – With an unmistakable scent, Menthol cools the skin immediately upon application, providing a numbing effect to the painful, sore area. Although Menthol has been used throughout history in folk remedies as a way to reduce pain, its analgesic effects have been widely studied and it has proved to be highly effective in blocking pain signals from the brain that results in fast relief. Menthol can be used to alleviate pain resulting from a wide variety of conditions including sprains, osteoarthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome (source).
- Eucalyptus Oil – Extracted from Eucalyptus leaves, this oil has numerous health benefits both when applied topically and used in aromatherapy. In addition to its ability to numb the area where it’s applied, reducing pain signals for fast relief, Eucalyptus oil also has powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which is why it has been so widely used in many different types of medical treatments for hundreds of years. Its stimulating effects improve the circulation and bring a healing flow of blood to the area where it’s applied and studies have shown that even the scent of the oil has a positive effect on the healing process.
- Camphor Oil – Extracted from the leaves of an evergreen tree, the positive effects of Camphor Oil are so powerful that it has even been recognized by the FDA as a therapeutic treatment. Camphor Oil works by interrupting pain signals from the brain, cooling the area to which it’s applied and reducing painful inflammation. Studies performed on the oil have shown that it is particularly effective in reducing pain associated with osteoarthritis in the knee and that it can penetrate easily into the skin, making it perfect for deep muscle pain. Camphor oil can be effective on its own (as studies for its use in relieving pain from arthritis have shown) but is particularly beneficial combined with the other oils in Flexdermal.
How Does It Work – The Science Behind Flexdermal
All three oils used in the Flexdermal formula are extremely beneficial in reducing the pain caused by damaged, worn joints or over-used muscles. Each was selected for its powerful properties and ability to quickly work on reducing pain safely, without causing any harmful side effects even with long-term use.
While most people using a topical pain-relieving cream are mainly concerned with the speed in which it takes away the pain, it’s helpful to know exactly how it does this and the manufacturer of Flexdermal explains this process in detail on their website.
Not only does a reduction in swelling help alleviate stiffness and immobility but it promotes the analgesic benefits of the formula, allowing the product to bring immediate relief.
- It contains three powerful, proven pain-relieving oils
- The product can be applied several times a day if required
- It can safely be used in conjunction with an oral joint support product
- Flexdermal produces no harmful side effects
- It is non-greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin
- It may be mildly irritating to very sensitive skin types
- People with advanced joint damage or degenerative joint disease may need to take an additional joint pain supplement
- Amounts of the key ingredients used in the formula are not disclosed
Customer Questions and Answers
Flexdermal can be applied to areas of the body wherever pain, soreness and inflammation occurs, up to four times a day.
Applied using the fingertips, it should be massaged into the skin until fully absorbed.
There have been no harmful side effects reported from the use of Flexdermal and it can be safely applied as directed several times a day. Because it contains counterirritants, those with extremely sensitive skin may experience some minimal irritation upon initial application.
There are no specific warnings about the product other than it should not be used by children under the age of 12.
Flexdermal can be purchased directly from the manufacturer, Pharmaxa Labs, via the official product website.
In addition to offering discounts and free shipping on certain orders, buying it from the official site ensures the purchase is covered by the 60-day money back guarantee.
- One tube of Flexdermal can be purchased from the manufacturer's website at a cost of $29.99.
- Customers can save money by purchasing the 3-bottle 'Extreme Value Package' for $72.00 or buy Flexdermal as part of the 'Dual Flex System', which includes a bottle of FlexoPlex, at a cost of $74.94.
- Orders over $60 are eligible for free shipping and customers can receive further discounts when they apply coupon codes offered by the manufacturer upon checkout.
All Flexdermal purchases are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. If the consumer is not satisfied, they need to contact the Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization Number and send the product back.
If multiple tubes have been purchased, they must be returned in a condition that allows them to be resold. While the cost of the product is refunded, any shipping fees are not.
As anyone experiencing painful, sore joints or muscles knows, there are numerous products on the market designed to help. Aside from prescription medications that, while possibly effective, can produce unpleasant side effects, consumers can choose from a wide variety of natural products, some containing multiple active ingredients, as is the case with Flexdermal, or single oils which may have limited benefits.
With its three clinically proven, pharmaceutical strength active ingredients, Flexdermal offers one of the most comprehensive pain-relieving formulas available.
Flexdermal Customer Reviews & Results
The Flexdermal Store website contains several customer comments which demonstrate just how effective the product has been in reducing all types of joint and muscle pain. The following are a few of the testimonials made by consumers of Flexdermal:
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Flexdermal?
Even though Flexdermal works extremely well on its own, anyone with ongoing, daily joint pain should consider using the Dual Flex System offered by the manufacturer.
The oral supplement FlexoPlex provides long term support for damaged and aging joints, targeting the root cause of the pain, while Flexdermal can be used in addition to FlexoPlex on days when symptoms are more severe and instant relief is needed.
The Bottom Line
There’s no doubt that painful joints and sore muscles can make life miserable and, whether they are caused by age, health condition or overuse, fast pain relief is a number one priority.
There are many rubs and creams already available to help consumers manage their pain, but Flexdermal is one of the few to offer three potent, concentrated key ingredients in a formula that has been developed using cutting edge technology.
Unlike many over-the-counter topical creams, Flexdermal is non-greasy so there’s no waiting around for it to absorb once applied and, according to users, the scent of the product is not unpleasantly medicinal or overpowering.
Finally, it’s offered at a very reasonable price, especially when discounts are applied, and the 60-day refund policy allows the consumer to judge its performance firsthand completely risk free.