DermaSet is an organic anti-aging cream designed to smooth out wrinkles and lines on your skin. It can deeply moisturize your skin, and it may also evens out your skin tone and texture.
It contains peptides that can enhance your skin’s elasticity and firmness. The product makes you appear much younger than previously.
DermaSet Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of substances included in this anti-aging cream.
Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a humectant, meaning it draws a lot of moisture. This makes it both an excellent moisturizer and a great anti-aging agent. It plumps up the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. A study in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology demonstrated a significant improvement in skin hydration and overall elasticity values with the use of hyaluronic acid.
- Dermaxyl – This is a patented ingredient that is an oligopeptide and ceramide blend. Its also called Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4. It encourages the production of collagen, which tightens the skin and improves elasticity. It also facilitates communication between cells, which leads to repair of damage. A study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science showed the efficacy of this substance as an anti-aging agent.
- Apple Stem Cells – Nutrients and peptides are extracted from these embryonic plant cells. They repair and maintain skin cells. In addition, the peptides stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. A study in Cosmetics demonstrated the anti-aging properties of stem cell extracts.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind DermaSet
The product uses stem cell technology to reverse the aging process in the skin. Nutrients are extracted from these embryonic cells to nourish the skin and give it a youthful appearance.
They can also maintain and repair the tissue. An article in Future Science OA discussed the important role plant stem cells can play in cosmetic products.
The product also contains ingredients which are humectants, meaning that they draw water. This expands the skin to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. It also deeply moisturizes the skin. According to Harvard Health, a humectant makes an excellent moisturizer.
DermaSet Pros & Cons
- This product can smooth out wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet.
- It can even out your skin tone and texture.
- DermaSet can deeply hydrates your skin.
- It can also give you an overall younger-looking appearance.
- This product is expensive.
- There were some negative reviews of this cream.
- Hyaluronic acid may cause a rash or allergic reaction in some people.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: You should apply this cream twice a day - in the morning and in the evening.
- Cleanse your face first, and pat dry.
- Then take a pea-sized amount of the cream into your finger and dab it around your eyes and on your cheeks and forehead.
- Rub in the cream until it's absorbed.
A: There are no side effects associated with these ingredients, except that hyaluronic acid may cause a rash or allergic reaction in certain people.
A: There are no health conditions that preclude using this cream unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients. Be sure to check the list of substances carefully to ensure that they're all suitable for you.
A: According to the reviews, the product works fairly well. The customer reports were a bit mixed, but many customers were pleased with the anti-aging results they got from this cream.
The product smooths out wrinkles and fine lines, and diminishes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
A: The company has a 60-day money-back guarantee. At the end of the 30-day trial period, you're charged for a regular bottle of the product. However, if you're dissatisfied with it, you can contact the company within 60 days of the original purchase date and request a refund.
|DermaSet||$179||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe Vera, Fruit extract|
|Joyelle Derma Cream||$89.02||Peptides|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
DermaSet is a lot more expensive than the other brands, however, it does contain some unique ingredients which could justify the price.
This includes stem cells, which have amazing anti-aging benefits.
Is DermaSet Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This cream is very safe unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients.
NOTE: It contains no artificial or chemical ingredients.
DermaSet Customer Reviews & Results
On the whole, users were happy with this product. It has excellent anti-aging benefits, smoothing out wrinkles and lines on the skin.
Customers also mentioned that the product is a rich moisturizer that deeply hydrates the skin.
DermaSet: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can get this product on the manufacturer’s official website, as well as on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and other third-party retailers. The prices are as follows:
- Single – $179
- Double Pack – $297.14
- Triple Pack – $418.86
- Four Pack – $537
The Bottom Line
DermaSet is an organic anti-aging product that customers all over the world enjoy. Users report that it tightens the skin and improves elasticity, removes wrinkles and fine lines, and reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. The product uses stem cell technology to make the skin look and feel more youthful.
This product is quite safe, but some people do get a reaction from hyaluronic acid.
Make sure you check the ingredients carefully to ensure that you’re not allergic to any of them. If you see a dermatologist regularly, make an appointment and check that the product is suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About DermaSet?
DermaSet is an anti-aging cream that should help get rid of wrinkles, lines, puffiness, and dark circles under the eyes.
There are also some natural ways that you can try to ensure that your skin stays youthful for as long as possible.
Here are some tips: