Cognifen is an organic brain enhancement supplement that also boosts the immune system. It can enhance your memory capacity and promote healthy brain function.
In addition, the supplement has mood-enhancing properties.
Cognifen Ingredients – What to Look For?
Cognifen includes several active ingredients which promote healthy brain function.
- Green Tea Extract – this natural substance contains caffeine, which boosts brain function. According to the Brain Res Brain Res Rev. 1992 review, it stimulates the central nervous system, which can make you more alert and focused.
- Glutamine – an amino acid which is an important component of protein. According to the Mayo Clinic, it’s a “substance naturally produced in the body to help regulate cell growth and function.” It exists naturally in the body, and it’s also found in some foods. There’s some evidence indicating that it may lessen pain in the muscles and joints. It also plays a role in brain health.
- Grape Seed Extract – rich in powerful antioxidants like flavonoids, there’s some evidence that grape seed extract can delay the onset of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s by slowing or preventing memory loss.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Cognifen
The caffeine in the supplement activates the central nervous system, which can make you more awake and alert while increasing capacity to focus. Caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain called adenosine, which is responsible for drowsiness.
The product is also very rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents which are known to delay the onset of degenerative conditions such as dementia (source).
Cognifen Pros & Cons
- This product can improve your memory.
- It can promote healthy brain function.
- Cognifen can enhance your mood.
- It is designed to promote a healthy immune system.
- The product contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- It contains caffeine, which can make you jittery.
- The capsules are big and may be hard to swallow.
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, once a day, with a glass of water. Take in the morning or early afternoon, as it contains caffeine.
NOTE: If you take it in the evening it could keep you awake. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
There's caffeine in this product, which could make you feel jittery and nervous.
In addition, the magnesium could give you stomach upset and diarrhea. Some customers mentioned having a headache after taking this.
There are no warnings on the bottle regarding people with certain health conditions that can't take the product. However, you should meet with your doctor and get medical approval before you begin using this supplement.
For the most part, Cognifen does seem to work quite well. The large majority of customers were very happy with the results they got from this supplement. It improved their memory, focus, and cognitive skills.
There were some negative reviews as well, from users who said the product didn't work for them at all. Like with most supplements, the product works differently for different people.
The manufacturer has a 100% no-risk promise. They have a 1-year money-back guarantee, so that if you're dissatisfied with the product you have a year from the purchase date to return the item for a refund. They will not refund the shipping fees.
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
|RediMind||$39.95||Bacopa Monnieri Powder, Ginkgo Biloba Powder, Lion’s Mane Powder, Huperzine A|
|Provasil||$49.95||Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Bacopa Monnieri|
|Neuriva||30 and 44 dollars respectively||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
Cognifen may not be the most expensive cognitive enhancement supplement on the market, but some users complained about the price, nonetheless. There are cheaper brands that have similar ingredients.
Generally speaking, these supplements are quite varied in their ingredients. There are a number of substances that promote brain health.
Is Cognifen Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no particular warnings about this product, so it appears to be perfectly safe. Users mentioned only mild side effects like headaches. Customers who need to avoid caffeine shouldn’t use this product.
Cognifen Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the customer reviews stated that they were very happy with the product and the way it improved their memory, gave them a better attention span, and lifted their mood. Many users repeat purchased the supplement.
There was a smaller percentage of customers who were quite unhappy with Cognifen. They stated that they got no benefit from this product at all. Some mentioned mild side effects like headache, nausea, or diarrhea.
Cognifen: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and the prices are below. You can also purchase the product on third-party websites, for prices that vary slightly.
- 1 bottle – $49
- 3 bottles – $33/each
- 6 bottles – $29/each
The Bottom Line
On the whole, this supplement has been very well-received. The majority of customer reviews were from happy users who saw great benefits from taking this supplement. They found that the product increased their memory, attention span, focus, and cognitive skills.
Some users did complain about the price of the product since there are similar supplements that are cheaper. This product may lead to mild side effects like headaches, nausea, and diarrhea. If you experience any unpleasant effect, stop using the supplement.
Before you begin taking this supplement, make an appointment with your doctor and make sure it’s suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cognifen?
Cognifen could be a good brain health supplement for you. Hopefully, it can enhance your memory, focus, and critical thinking.
However, there are also some natural ways that you can promote brain health.
- Engage in activities that promote thinking skills, like doing puzzles.
- Make sure you get adequate physical exercise every week.
- Follow a healthy, nutritious diet rich in low glycemic fruits and vegetables.
- Build relationships and connection with the people around you.
 12 ways to keep your brain young - Harvard Health Harvard Health Publishing January 16, 2018 Published: June, 2006
 Is Coffee Good For Your Brain? | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/coffee-brain
 10 Benefits of Grape Seed Extract, Based on Science | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/grape-seed-extract-benefits#6