Cellmaxa is a topical cream made by the company Solvaderm, designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the hips, thighs and any other area it occurs.
The formula is said to be professional strength using medical-grade ingredients, as is the case with all Solvaderm skincare products.
Containing several beneficial natural ingredients and no harmful additives or synthetics, Cellmaxa has been developed by top skin scientists and dermatologists who combine cutting edge skincare techniques and natural ingredients to produce skin treatments that, according to the manufacturer, are innovative and trusted by skincare professionals worldwide.
What does the manufacturer claim?
The manufacturer of Cellmaxa is Solvaderm, the company makes several claims for their product. Not only is it said to contain pure, high potency ingredients that are sourced from around the world but, as noted above, the formula was researched and developed by leading professionals in the skincare industry.
When used on a regular basis, as directed by the manufacturer, Cellmaxa is said to reduce the appearance of cellulite wherever it is on the body, although the buttocks, stomach, and thighs are the most common areas.
By minimizing the look of the dimples and bulges caused by cellulite, the skin appears smoother and more evenly toned. Additionally, hydrating ingredients in the formula have a plumping effect, firming up any areas of loose skin for a more youthful appearance.
What are its ingredients?
There are several key active ingredients contained in Cellmaxa including two patented substances that work synergistically with one another.
- Adiposlim – this ingredient is described as a revolutionary complex that has been clinically proven to reduce the look of cellulite wherever it occurs on the body. In consumer studies performed on Adiposlim, 71% of users reported that it significantly improved the appearance of their thighs where cellulite had been an issue.
- Adipoless – working in conjunction with Adiposlim, this natural complex derived from quinoa may help to ensure that once cellulite has been eliminated it doesn’t return. By preventing fat storage in the area just beneath the skin surface, Adipoless keeps the skin free from the bulges and dimples commonly associated with cellulite.
- Squalane – a hydrogenated form of squalene, this plant-based ingredient is a powerful moisturizer with an ability to sink into the skin upon application without leaving a greasy residue. With antioxidants that fight cell-damaging free radicals, it promotes cellular turnover for healthier, youthful-looking skin with a softer, silkier texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid – In addition to the moisturizing properties of Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid is another key ingredient that gives Cellmaxa its powerful hydrating benefits. A popular anti-aging ingredient, when applied to the skin Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture from the atmosphere and provides plumpness that, in turn, makes skin appear smoother and less wrinkled (source).
- May prevent further cellulite from forming
- Contains powerful hydrating ingredients
- Is suitable for use on all skin types
- Is said to produce visible results in 12 weeks of use
- Doesn’t contain harmful additives or synthetic substances
- Can be used on any part of the body where cellulite appears
- It must be used consistently to produce optimal results
- It may not work effectively unless massaged into the skin exactly as directeds
- Key ingredient concentrations are not discloseds
Recent Medical Research about Cellmaxa
Solvaderm prides itself on bringing their customers the latest developments in skincare science so it’s safe to assume that this is the case with Cellmaxa.
While the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane have been known for a number of years, Adiposlim and Adipoless are relatively new ingredients and, although proven to be effective, are still subjected to regular consumer testing and clinical trials.
Cellmaxa uses can feel confident that all Solvaderm formulas, including Cellmaxa, are constantly updated if new medical research suggests that they could be improved by doing so.
Customer Questions and Answers
Cellmaxa is a completely safe topical product that is highly unlikely to produce any side effects for users. Because it is hypoallergenic, as all Solvaderm formulas are, it can even be used by consumers with sensitive skin for prolonged periods of time without causing any allergic reactions or irritation.
Cellmaxa is sold at a cost of $44.95 per 240ml bottle directly from the Solvaderm online store and iHealth Fulfillment. While it is not eligible for the free shipping offered on orders of $60 or more, Solvaderm often has special sales events on their website offering discounts which can be applied at checkout.
Unlike many cellulite creams that simply work by reducing the dimples and bulges caused by the condition, Cellmaxa is one of the only brands to actually prevent more cellulite from forming under the skin surface. Additionally, the inclusion of two of the most effective anti-aging moisturizers enables the cream to not only eliminate cellulite but fully hydrate the skin for a smoother, firmer appearance.
The fact that it is made by Solvaderm, one of the leaders in skincare science, ensures that the product is of the highest quality and designed to produce consistent results.
Cellmaxa should be used by anyone who wishes to eliminate cellulite on their body. Most women, and some men, experience a certain amount of cellulite and, contrary to popular belief, it can affect people of all sizes, not just overweight individuals. Because it is a topical cream, there is no danger of it interacting with any medications and there is nothing in the formula that would present a contraindication. However, consumers can always check with their dermatologist first if they have any doubts about using this or any other skincare product.
For best results it is recommended that Cellmaxa is applied twice a day to clean skin. On areas such as the thighs, buttocks and abdomen, it should be massaged into the skin using circular motions whereas on the inner arms and inner thighs, it is suggested that a linear, up-and-down motion is used.
The time it takes to see visible results from using Cellmaxa will vary depending on the severity of the cellulite. However, it is said that most individuals will see an improvement within 12 weeks if they have used it twice a day as recommended.
All Solvaderm products have a 60-day money back guarantee. Products can be returned during this time for a full refund less the cost of shipping and handling.
Customer Reviews & Results
The Cellmaxa product page includes numerous reviews from customers who have used the product, such as the following:
Apart from the fact that being a Solvaderm product, Cellmaxa is high quality and safe to use on all skin types, the product does appear to deliver on its promise of reducing the look of skin affected by cellulite and preventing the condition from returning.
It is likely that best results can only be obtained if it is applied twice a day as recommended and consumers may also benefit from adopting some healthier lifestyle habits such as eating a clean, nutritious diet and getting regular exercise.
However, even without these healthy changes, the potent moisturizers in the formula should improve the texture of the skin, eliminating dryness and giving the skin an overall smoother, healthier, more toned appearance.
 Molecules. 2009 Jan; 14(1): 540–554. Published online 2009 Jan 23. doi: 10.3390/molecules14010540. PMCID: PMC6253993. PMID: 19169201. Biological and Pharmacological Activities of Squalene and Related Compounds: Potential Uses in Cosmetic Dermatology
 J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2014 Mar; 7(3): 27–29. PMCID: PMC3970829. PMID: 24688623. Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans