Bonexcin is a natural supplement that supports the long-term health of the bones. Although many people take care of their joints taking action at the first sign of pain and stiffness, they may not consider the health of their bones, which are just as important.
Even though bones become weak and damaged due to age or certain health conditions such as osteoporosis, it isn’t until a fracture is sustained do they realize the full extent of the problem. Bonexcin is designed to nourish the bones to avoid getting to a place where fractures occur.
What does the Manufacturer claim?
The manufacturer state that their formula works in several ways to care for the health of the bones, such as providing essential minerals, vitamins and plant-based compounds that work to maintain bone density and inhibit bone loss.
It is also said that the formula promotes the synthesis of new, healthy bone cells that will help rebuild bones that have already become weak. They go on to say that Bonexcin is fully comprehensive, providing everything the individual needs for complete bone health.
While certain groups of people are more vulnerable to bone loss, such as the elderly and women in menopause, Bonexcin’s manufacturer encourages adults of all ages to consider the health of their bones and take a proactive approach to keep them strong for years to come.
What are the Ingredients?
There are over a dozen ingredients in Bonexcin that are not only listed on the product label with their specific amounts but described in detail on the product website.
Among the key ingredients are the following:
- Calcium – One of the best-known ingredients for strong bones, this mineral is an essential part of Bonexcin. Getting calcium from Bonexcin will ensure that needs are being met, especially if dietary intake isn’t adequate.
- Ipriflavone – Derived from soy, this plant-based ingredient is said to play a role in promoting the synthesis of new bone cells which, in turn, improves bone density. This is especially important for those at higher risk of osteoporosis, such as the elderly and women in menopause.
- Vitamin D – One of the best sources for vitamin D is sunshine but many people don’t get enough, making supplementation vital. Vitamin D is important to take with calcium as it improves the absorption of the mineral to optimize its bone health benefits.
- Magnesium Oxide – This mineral also works well in combination with Vitamin D and calcium, enhancing the benefits of both. Magnesium is said to be particularly beneficial for women who already have osteoporosis as a way to reduce further loss of bone density.
- Green Tea – While many people drink green tea to benefit from its numerous health properties, it has been clinically proven to be essential for keeping the bones strong as they age. Certain compounds found in this tea promote the production of healthy bone cells, which improves the overall strength of the bones and wards off osteoporosis.
- Phosphorous – This mineral works with calcium to maintain bone density with each helping the absorption of the other. All good bone support supplements should include both minerals in their formula, as does
- Zinc – Adequate levels of zinc are essential for promoting the healing process in bones that have already sustained damage. As it is a component of bone, zinc supports its overall strength.
- Manganese – Deficiency in this mineral has shown to contribute to the development of osteoporosis-like bone conditions. This and the fact that it enhances the benefits of zinc and copper makes it a valuable part of Bonexcin.
- Folic Acid – This key ingredient works by lowering levels of homocysteine in the body, the amino acid thought to be partly responsible for increasing bone loss and the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Copper – Studies have shown a strong link between adequate copper in the body and the maintenance of strong bones. People who are deficient in copper may be more likely to sustain fractures due to an increase in bone density loss.
- Boron – This trace mineral has a number of benefits for bone health, such as the maintenance of strong, dense bones and the retention of calcium and magnesium.
- Selenium – As a powerful antioxidant, selenium keeps all cells, including bone cells, protected from free radicals. By doing so, cellular health is prolonged which results in strong bones that are less likely to break during trauma.
Pros & Cons of Bonexcin
- Contains ingredients that work synergistically.
- Promotes the synthesis of healthy new bone cells.
- Can be a proactive measure against bone loss.
- May help prevent the onset of osteoporosis in menopausal women.
- Contains pharmaceutical strength ingredients for expedited results.
- It’s effectiveness is not known for individuals with severe bone loss or advanced osteoporosis.
- There is no clear way of knowing that it is working, which may result in discontinued use.
Recent Medical Research about Bonexcin
Because the population is aging, more and more research is being conducted on ways to keep older adults as healthy as possible not only for their own quality of life but to control the impact on the healthcare system.
Studies on bone health have shown a clear link between the use of the key ingredients found in Bonexcin and the maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
Additionally, while it has long been assumed that calcium and vitamin D were among the most important ingredients required on a daily basis, newer studies are also showing that plant-based compounds such as those found in soy and green tea are just as vital for long-term support bone skeletal structure.
Is Bonexcin safe? Does it have any Side-effects?
All the natural ingredients contained in Bonexcin have been tested for safety and the supplement is manufactured in a regularly inspected facility to ensure health standards are adhered to at every step of the process.
No adverse side effects have been reported from using Bonexcin and it contains no common allergens.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: There is no reason why an adult shouldn't be able to take Bonexcin, given that it is comprised of all-natural ingredients. However, anyone with an advanced bone loss like severe osteoporosis or other medical conditions should consult with their doctor first.
A: Consumers have two different purchasing options for Bonexcin.
- The Starter (one bottle) costs $29.95
- Extreme Value pack (3 bottles) $89.85
A: Bonexcin is available on the company website. By ordering online, there are also package deals and free shipping on orders over $60.00.
A: Bonexcin is meant for anyone who wants to protect their bone health. While it may be of particular importance to older adults and women in menopause, all adults can benefit from the bone-strengthening properties of Bonexcin.
A: The recommended dose is 3 capsules in the morning and 3 more before bed.
A: Due to the nature of the product, the results of Bonexcin may not be obvious but that doesn't mean it's not working. However, the individual may feel stronger over time and have peace of mind without the worry of sustaining a fracture.
A: The manufacturer offers an unconditional 60-day money back guarantee on all orders of Bonexcin. If multiple bottles were purchased, they ask that the unused products are returned in a condition suitable for resale. A full refund, less shipping, is provided.
There are a number of positive reviews published on the website.
The following are a few of the comments:
Because we can’t see our bones, it’s easy to forget how important it is to keep them strong and healthy. In addition to being vital for staying active as we age, strong dense bones will reduce the risk of fractures that can have a devastating effect on the quality of life.
Bonexcin provides all the key ingredients required by the body to maintain bone density, making it an excellent choice for those taking a proactive approach to their health.
However, the fact that with regular use Bonexcin helps to rebuild strong bone also makes it ideal for anyone who has already experienced some amount of bone loss.
It is a well-priced supplement with a safe track record and no reports of harmful side effects, making it suitable for all adults to take on a long-term basis.