About Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream is an organic anti-aging eye cream. It is meant to smooth wrinkles and lines and tighten the skin around the eyes.
In addition, this cream can deeply hydrates and moisturizes the skin. It can also get rid of bags, puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a few main substances included in this anti-aging eye cream. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Eyeliss™ – This is a proprietary anti-aging ingredient that can smooth out wrinkles on the skin. It’s made up of 3 active molecules including esperidin methyl chalcone, dipeptide VW, and lipopeptide Pal-GQPR. A study on mice in the Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology found that esperidin methyl chalcone can reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the skin.
- Syn®-Coll – This is a proprietary collagen mix which can replace the collagen in the skin which has diminished over time. It may tightens and firms the skin and smooths out wrinkles and lines in your face. A study in Natural Medicine Journal showed the positive effect of collagen on aging skin.
- PhytoCellTec Alp Rose – This is the companies proprietary stem cell mix. It’s got strong anti-aging properties, and it’s rich in antioxidants that heal the skin. It can also create more collagen, which tightens the skin and smooths out wrinkles. A review in Future Science OA talked about the important role plant stem cells play in cosmetic products.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream
This cream is rich in collagen, which can tighten the skin and smooths out wrinkles and lines. It’s also rich in stem cells, which can produce more collagen. Stem cells are high in antioxidants, which may help heal and repair the skin.
An article in Future Science OA discussed the important role plant stem cells can play in cosmetic products.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Pros & Cons
- The product can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
- It may tighten and firm the skin around the eyes.
- This cream can lessen dark circles under the eyes.
- It can get rid of bags and puffiness under the eyes.
- Can provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- It contains many ingredients, which increases the chance of an allergic reaction.
- Some people get a rash in response to sodium hyaluronate.
- This product is fairly expensive.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: You should use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and in the evening.
Take a small amount of the product and rub it around the skin of your eye using gentle circles. Massage until the product is absorbed.
A: You could experience a rash or allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in this cream.
Check the list of ingredients carefully to make sure everything there is suitable for you to put on your skin.
A: There are no health conditions which preclude using this cream, unless you're allergic to one of the components.
NOTE: If you see a dermatologist, show them the cream before you begin using it and get approval.
A: There are no reviews of this product online, so we can't get a good idea of the efficacy of the product or customer opinion.
A: The company is offering a 365-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product for any reason, you can contact the company and return any used or unused bottles for a full refund.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Alternatives
|Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream||$59||Sodium hyaluronate, citric acid, lactic acid, pineapple extract, grape fruit extract, mineral oil|
|Simple Beauty Eye Serum||$49||Sodium hyaluronate, various peptides, aloe vera, green tea|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$71.25||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Cryotin||$79||Antarcticine, syn-ake peptide, eyeseryl peptide|
Although this cream is fairly expensive, there are much more costly brands on the market. The brands which cost twice as much tend to include something special that this product doesn’t have.
Nonetheless, this product has a full collection of good organic ingredients including collagen and stem cells.
Is Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients in this product are safe, generally speaking. Some people get a rash or reaction in response to sodium hyaluronate.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Customer Reviews & Results
There are no user reviews of this product to be found online. There’s no good way to assess customer opinion on this cream.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website. The prices are as follows:
- 1 pack – $59
- 3 pack – $108
- 5 pack – $188
The Bottom Line
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream is an anti-aging eye cream which is rich in ingredients, including collagen and stem cells.
Although it’s expensive, there are many more costly brands on the market. There are no reviews of this cream online, so we don’t know what impact it’s having on users.
This product doesn’t have any particular side effects, but there’s always the chance that you could have a reaction.
CAUTION: If this happens, stop using the product and see a doctor if necessary. If you see a dermatologist, do check with them before you begin using this product to make sure it’s suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
Hopefully, it will be the product you need to resort your eyes to a youthful, healthy state.
There are some natural things you can do to make sure your skin stays as young as possible. Here are some tips:
- Follow a nutritious diet rich in minerals and vitamins. This nourishment will do a lot to keep your skin young and fresh.
- Use a good sunblock when you go outside in the sun, to prevent damage.
- For really healthy skin, avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Cleanse your skin carefully both morning and night, to keep your skin clean.