About Agelyss Lip Plumper
Agelyss Lip Plumper with Volulip is a lip maintenance balm that claims to make your lips plumper, firmer and softer.
This lip cream is derived from a combination of essential trademarked active ingredients that the manufacturer claims can enhance lip volume.
This product promises to stimulate collagen production which helps erase fine lines as well as other signs of aging.
Findings on lip creams like this show evidence that certain natural components might improve fine and coarse lines together with wrinkles on lip skin.
Specifically, Agelyss Lip Plumper claims to hydrate, increasing lip volume, protects the lips from sun damage and enhances lip color and lustre.
Agelyss Lip Plumper Ingredients – The Breakdown
This product claims to contain five patented and trademarked ingredients, they include;
- Volulip – This ingredient may help tighten lips as well as boost collagen synthesis. In an Algal Research paper, microalgae, which is where this patented component is derived from are considered beneficial in protecting the skin. As such, it may shield you from UV radiation and prevent the formation of rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles.
- SYN-COLL – This is a synthetic tri-peptide used to slow down the lip aging process. According to a review article in the Journal of Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology, tri-peptides stimulate collagen production which is essential in reducing the formation of skin aging signs.
- Argireline NP – This ingredient mimics botox but much safer. It is considered effective in wrinkle reduction according to a paper in Scientific Reports. The journal also claims that argireline reduces fine lines and is even more effective when used regularly.
- Trylagen PCB – This ingredient contains a combination of active peptides and proteins to slow skin cell aging. The International Journal of Molecular Sciences mentions that peptides and proteins can boost collagen production.
- Stay-C 50 – This is a form of vitamin C that is stable and supplies antioxidants which also stimulate collagen production thereby increasing lip firmness. According to research in the Nutrients journal, vitamin C enhances collagen synthesis and protects antioxidants from damage by UV rays.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Agelyss Lip Plumper
Agelyss Lip Plumper with Volulip mode of action is twofold, short-term and long-term. In the short-term, this lip plumper claims to give you fuller lips through its plumping mechanism.
As for the long-term, this product also claims to enhance collagen production which is effective in firming the lips at the same time minimizing the appearance of fine lines
Agelyss Lip Plumper Pros & Cons
- This lip plumper may help increases the volume and fullness of your lips
- It claims to improve lip texture and firmness
- It might help shield your skin from photoaging
- Your lip color and glow may be enhanced
- This product is free from parabens, hormones and petrochemicals
- Not available on popular online stores
- Reviews from this product can only be gotten from the official website
- The results may not be the same for everybody
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Apply the lip plumper directly on to the upper and lower lips using the applicator brush. Do not rub your lips together.
- To get better results apply daily at least three times or more depending on your convenience.
- If you want to apply lipstick or gloss over it, wait for the lip plumper to dry then apply.
A: This product is touted as an all skin type lip plumper which can be used even on sensitive or chapped lips thus side effects are not expected. When applying, you will experience a tingly feeling but it shouldn’t be uncomfortable.
A: Yes, this product is considered safe for all skin types and age groups. However, you should still enquire from your dermatologist if you have a health condition.
A: This lip plumper may actually work considering that all ingredients have scientific evidence to back their effectiveness.
A: The official website offers a 365-day money back guarantee for this product.
Agelyss Lip Plumper Alternatives
|Idol Lips||$99.90||Propylene, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla and Squalene|
|PCA Skin HA Lip Booster||$45.00||Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E|
|Replenix Plumping Lip Treatment||$37.00||Ceramides, Essential Oils, SPF 30|
|SkinMedia HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System||$57.80||Hyaluronic Acid|
Is Agelyss Lip Plumper Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as it is free from parabens, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, hormones, artificial fragrances and animal by-products. There are neither warnings nor complaints for this product.
Agelyss Lip Plumper Customer Reviews & Results
The only customer reviews on this product are found on the official website and are all positive. Clients claimed it works for them better than other products.
However, it would have been better if customers could find other reviews elsewhere so as to make a more objective decision when buying this product.
Agelyss Lip Plumper: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This lip plumper is packed in a 4ml bottle that costs $49.00.
The three-pack deal goes for $98.00 while the six-pack costs $142.00 and can be bought directly from the company’s official website.
The Bottom Line
Agelyss Lip Plumper could be the solution you are looking for if you are looking to get fuller lips without any needles. It works to increase your lip volume, improve color, enhance collagen production and prevent aging signs.
This product has many positive reviews that have been posted on the company’s website.
Although this is a good sign, it would have been better if the product was sold on other independent platforms with reviews. This could be a good product but you can still check out others in the market.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Agelyss Lip Plumper?
For smokers who want to improve the appearance of their lips, it claims to work effectively.
However, the manufacturer encourages you to quit smoking as it disrupts collagen production thus causing the appearance of aging signs.