ACE-Ferulic is an anti-aging serum made by the company Solvaderm. It is an award-winning product and, according to the Solvaderm website, one of their best-selling treatments. The name of the product refers to the triple blend of antioxidant-rich ingredients in the formula which provide protection against free radicals.
Used on a regular basis, this serum is said to strengthen the skin’s defenses to prevent a breakdown from environmental stressors. While it is particularly beneficial for mature consumers who look to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, ACE-Ferulic can be used by people of all ages as a proactive measure against developing signs of aging.
ACE-Ferulic Ingredients – What to Look For
All the ingredients contained in the ACE-Ferulic formula are listed on the Solvaderm website. While ingredient concentrations are not provided, they are referenced as maximum strength so it’s assumed that they’re included in their optimal concentrations.
Among the key ingredients contained in the formula are:
- Ferulic Acid – As one of the key ingredients in ACE-Ferulic, this natural plant-based compound provides superior antioxidant protection, protecting against cell-damaging free radicals to preserve the skin’s youthfulness.
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) – Commonly known as an immune-boosting ingredient, vitamin C also has antioxidant properties that fight against daily oxidative stress. In addition to this, it promotes the production of collagen for youthful-looking skin and also reduces the appearance of age spots and other areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – This vitamin addresses skin discoloration caused by concentrated areas of melanin, the skin pigment. When used regularly, Niacinamide fades the appearance of hyperpigmentation, giving skin a clearer, more even toned appearance.
- Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – This popular skincare vitamin works well when combined with vitamin C as it is in this formula. In addition to its antioxidant effects, it can help fade discoloration from scars and areas of hyperpigmentation and provide nourishment for softer, more supple skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – The body needs Hyaluronic Acid for several functions, such as maintaining joint lubrication, and it is extremely beneficial for aging skin. By absorbing huge amounts of moisture from the air, it helps to keep skin plump and firm, smoothing out wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – As a rich skin conditioner, Panthenol combats areas of chronic dryness and also helps to boost the benefits of the vitamin C in the formula.
How Does It Work? The Science Behind ACE-Ferulic
ACE-Ferulic has numerous benefits for aging skin but it is the powerful antioxidant properties that really make it stand out.
Because the formula contains such a broad range of antioxidants, it may have advanced free radical neutralizing effects, helping to maintain the integrity and health of vital skin cells.
In addition to this, it has been formulated in a way that enables the key active ingredients to enhance the benefits of one another, further strengthening its anti-aging effects.
While the moisturizing properties of the serum help to provide immediate relief for dry, rough skin, it also produces long-term benefits by strengthening the skin’s own defenses against numerous damaging factors.
It is this quality that gives it the ability to slow the onset of signs of aging for anyone wishing to take a proactive approach towards skincare as they get older.
ACE-Ferulic Pros & Cons
- The formula contains multiple antioxidants
- It provides long and short-term benefits for mature skin
- Several ingredients work synergistically
- It safely fades areas of discoloration
- Key ingredients strengthen the skin’s own defense system
- The lightweight formula absorbs quickly
- It is not known how well it works for severely aged skin
- It may require ongoing use to maintain results
- Ingredient concentrations are not disclosed
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How is ACE-Ferulic used?
A: ACE-Ferulic should be applied to the skin after the cleansing and toning steps in the skincare routine. Only a small amount of the serum is required, gently massaging it into the face and neck areas. Solvaderm recommends using ACE-Ferulic at least twice a day.
Q: How much does ACE-Ferulic cost?
A: 30ml bottle of ACE-Ferulic costs $109.00 from the Solvaderm online store. It is also included in several of the skincare bundles offered by the company such as the Photo-Age Defense System and Age-Defying System.
Q: Does it have any side effects?
A: When used as directed, this product should not cause any harmful side effects. It is listed as being suitable for all skin types and therefore can be used by anyone with sensitive skin without resulting in redness or irritation.
Q: What are ACE-Ferulic’s return and refund policy?
A: As with all Solvaderm products, ACE-Ferulic is covered by the company’s unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee. If returned during this time, the customer will receive a full refund.
ACE-Ferulic Results and Customer Reviews
There are numerous customer comments on the product page and the Solvaderm company encourages consumer feedback on this and all their products.
The following are just a few of the comments made about the serum:
“My skin has never looked better, honestly. I can’t wait to see how much better it gets the longer I use it. I’ll definitely buy it again because the investment is worth it – my skin is worth it!” – Caroline, South Dakota
“I love how quickly it sinks into my skin. I can feel that it works deep down and I don’t need any additional moisturizer after using it. It leaves my skin feeling balanced and hydrated. I use it day and night and would highly recommend it for anyone with aging or dry skin.” – Maria, Illinois
“I was hesitant to spend the money but I’m so glad I did! The quality of this serum is second to none. It absorbs quickly and I’ve seen immediate changes in my skin. Sunspots and freckles are fading and my skin actually looks fuller and younger!” – Paula, Wisconsin
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Lush Lift Cream Reviews
Is There Anything Else You Should Know about ACE-Ferulic?
The manufacturer of ACE-Ferulic makes all their products in the USA using the latest advances in skincare technology.
In addition to this, like all Solvaderm products, ACE-Ferulic has a time-released delivery system which means that it continues to work long after application and the formula is free from any harmful additives such as sulfates and parabens.
NOTE: ACE-Ferulic is not tested on animals and the packaging does not contain Bisphenol-A, a synthetic compound that may have harmful effects.
The Bottom Line on ACE-Ferulic
There seems to be a good reason why this serum is not only an award-winning product but one of Solvaderm’s best sellers too.
The numerous powerful antioxidants packed into the formula should have a positive effect on the skin when used daily as directed and may help to prevent any future damage caused by destructive free radicals in the system.
The fact that, over time, the serum helps to make the skin matrix stronger and more resistant makes it stand out from many other anti-aging products on the market and, as noted earlier, makes it an excellent choice for anyone considering long-term health of their skin.
Although some consumers have commented on the higher cost of ACE-Ferulic, most have said that it is well worth the price as it has produced results that were beyond their expectations.
J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2019 Feb; 12(2): E53–E59. Published online 2019 Feb 1. PMCID: PMC6415704. PMID: 30881584. Vitamin C Prevents Ultraviolet-induced Pigmentation in Healthy Volunteers: Bayesian Meta-analysis Results from 31 Randomized Controlled versus Vehicle Clinical Studies
Korean J Intern Med. 2015 Sep; 30(5): 571–579. Published online 2015 Aug 27. doi: 10.3904/kjim.2015.30.5.571 PMCID: PMC4578028. PMID: 26354050. Evidence for beneficial effects of vitamin E
J Cosmet Sci. 2011 Jul-Aug;62(4):361-70. Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations.